Dolton Has A Thing For The Witch

Dolton Has A Thing For The Witch (2/3) - Chapter 11

Last Time On She's With The Beta

The shower water pounded on my hair and I looked around.

Suddenly I back at home. And I was also covered in blood, the creepiest part of it all was - I had a penis.

I was beyond confused, I hurried to turn off the water of the shower and got out. I went to the foggy mirror, and wiped it clean and stared at my reflection. It was already clean to me that I was no longer my sexy and sassy self, aka Arielle. But the reflection I stared at was Axel.

Wow, I thought. His hair looks so good when it's wet. So sexy. I bit my bottom lip - well his, I guess... Wow, that even looks sexy, Damn. My Mate looks sexy while biting his lips... Arielle snap out of it, no the time to think of his sexiness, how am I even him? So is he me? Oh no. I hope no.

I wrapped a towel around my hips and walked out of the bathroom, only to see the witch laying down on a bed that I'm guessing is his.

"Why are you here?" I asked her. She looked up at me and licked her lips. She got up and walked over to me, she was wearing very little clothing.

"Oh, what do you mean? I'm here for you." She smirked as she trailed a hand down my - his chest. My skin shivered in disgust. "And I had to make sure you're okay, from your little fight with Dolton. I seen a lot of blood, I'm glad you're okay baby."

"Madame Levine, someone is here to speak with you." A man dressed in a black suit said, happily interrupting us. I sent him a wink for helping me and he smiled in reply.

"Who? Tell them I'm busy." She snapped, angry was practically rolling off of her in vibes. She even scared me, well a little bit. The man in the suit sighed.

"Her name's Arielle WaterCrest." I looked up at my name and as did Levine. I gulped and didn't know what to say to this.

"I must go then." She hurried out with the man in tow. I hurried to search for a pair of pants and put them on. I ran as fast as I could to reach to Levine.

"Levine I have brought you Arielle, to show my love for you." Levine grinned as Dolton handed Arielle - me - over to Levine.

"Lock her up, Johnson." Levine said and kissed Dolton full of the lips. I ran up to them. She stopped. "Sorry you had to see that. You want some to?" She asked me.

"I'm fine." I said to her and slowly pushed her from me.
She huffed at me, and sighed. She then looked at Dolton and back to me.

"I never spelled Dolton, of course I took his mate from him but it was because, he only wanted me. He loved me first and didn't want to love another. He rejected her and to finish it off, I broke the bond so neither of them felt any love for each other again. Then Dolton introduced me to you, instantly I fell for you, first it was your looks. But then I fell for you even more. Maybe it's because you reminded me of him. I never quite knew why I fell for you. But I'm glad I did. I love you. I never quite loved Dolton, of course at a point I had feelings for him - but never was it love." She spoke quietly to me. But from the look of Dolton's face and the clench of his fist, he heard.

A tear fell from his face. A single tear.

She was the only person who he loved and she didn't love him back.

"Who's him?" I asked her, and she flinched as if I had hit her. A part of me already knew the answer, but the other part wanted and needed to make sure I was right.

"My mate, of course." She replied sadly. "The love of my life, who hurt me terribly." She wiped a tear from her face and turned away from me.

"You are such a bitch. You're mate hurt you, so you want others to feel that same feeling as you did when he left you? You never felt loved after he left you and so you basically took it out on the innocent. You want to feel love and as soon as someone gives it to you, you - because of the fact that you're afraid to fall in love again, you don't accept it. Dolton loves you, and you're still upset because of what your mate did, that you can't and won't accept any love even when it's right in your face. You want something forced - you want to put a spell on me, even though it's not going to be real because you want to control me and want to make sure I don't leave you like he did. You're just scared.

"You want my mate to feel like how you did? You want that to be wished upon me - I mean, Arielle?"

She turned to face me, her makeup ruined and tears streaming down her face. She cried and cried, and coughed on a sob. "I'm sorry. She didn't do anything wrong, it's just I - I don't know." She was emotionally unstable. She was a crying mess.

Dolton held her and she cried. She cried many tears but then she laughed. Laughed and laughed and laughed.

She muttered a spell and I flew to a wall and I hit my head. "Arielle, dear. Let me tell you something. Learn how to use your powers, honey."

"I admit I was fooled, but then your powers were slipping. Phew, I admit some of those tears were real and if I didn't realized that you weren't my Axel I might have actually thought about stopping my actions. Magic is something you can't let slip, because once you do I can see all inside of you. I felt you, not Axel. And then I knew."

She laughed at me and muttered another spell, and I suddenly felt as if I couldn't breathe. She smirked at me. "Good night, Arielle."

Um, *drops mic.*