9.2

Chapter 9.2 - He Left To Be With Someone Else?

I remember when I was in fourth grade, when a girl told Axel that she liked him. Axel didn't like her though, he told me that he was in love with a girl who could never love him back. She couldn't love him because, she only thought of him as a brother.

I was the girl.

It never occurred to me, that he was talking about me. But was saddened me was that he never knew that those feelings were shared. Hell, I loved him like an episode of Pretty Little Liars, and that was a lot of love.

But, today I was told something. Something that I didn't want to believe until he told me.

-

"Have you heard... I know right. Like, I heard his left because of that girl - yeah, Arielle." My ears heard.

"Well, I heard. He's being kicked out, but still because of her." I heard another.

"I heard he was fucking her, y'know the Alpha's mate, and was forced to leave.." More voices.

Who told them, such lies? Why were they lying to them?

"Well the Alpha has returned, so we'll ask him where Beta Axel is..." A girl with a deep voice spoke.

It's only been two weeks, the Alpha is already back. But why? Did Axel's plan fail?

I rushed down the stairs, almost tripping in the process but I kept my cool and continued down the stairs.

Dolton stood there, a evil smirk on his rugged and newly scarred face. I gasped, "Dolton," I forced a smile."But where is...?" I looked around to find Axel.

Colton's deep laugh that was filled with hatred echoed throughout the house. "Your little play thing is gone. If you're wondering." I stopped, almost stopped breathing. "He's at another pack, doing work and trying his best to help. I came back to get more things for that pack..." He said, and my heart began to beat at a steady pace again.

"Oh, um. Okay." Then why was he acting so... Evil?

"Your boy-toy and I got into a scuffle before I headed back here. About you. Don't worry about me, he looks worst. And everything is fine now." He smirked at me. "Especially, since he met my lady friend, Isabella, again. Those two have been joined at the hip, lately." My heart dropped a bit.

"Oh, we'll I hope everything stays fine between you two, and him and Isabella..." I sighed, heavily and looked at my Levi's.

He left to be with someone else? Or is Dolton just trying to make me jealous? I didn't even know which one.

Dolton kissed my forehead, which made my wolf uncomfortable and curse inside my head. "Does this shithead not know that our mate's name is Axel? Like, hello, stop touching us. Creep." She said. She was right. I gently pushed him away from me, and walked away from him.

I took an hour long shower, just to get the feel of him off me.

"...I will kill that bastard if he comes close to my mate! Do whatever you want to me, Dolton. Touch my mate and your life is over. Hit. Kiss. Fuck. Anything and I promise your life is over..." My brain was hurting, but was that Axel?

I heard growls between both Dolton and Axel. And suddenly I wasn't in Kansas no more with Toto but I was standing in a forest, walking my mate speak angrily to Dolton.

Boy, this 'outta be good.

A-N

Anyone know what happen? Where is she? Love you guys.

Snapchat : niyah_babeeee