♧Part 7♧

Day one

W e d n e s d a y d e c e m b e r 2nd 1942
08.25pm

I felt the dusty air in Slughorns office penetrate my lungs immediately after the auburn haired boy; Charles Avery opened the door for me.
"You're late."

"Five minutes" I said pointing at the wooden clock hanging above the table occupied by the 6 boys all staying quietly talking. Too cought up th conversation to notice me.

At the head of the table was seated none other than Riddle.
"Lord Voldemort doesn't like it when his knights are late." Charles said. His tone was dangerous, but it was so incredibily forced that I couldn't help but find this 'intimidating' demeanor of his hilarious

I let a loud snort escape.
"Lord Voldemort, Knights, What is this? Some kind of dungeons and dragons boyscout meeting?"

I pushed past him and sat down on the chair that was the closest to the door, not even really paying attention let alone noticing that I was sitting at the head, opposite to Tom. Looking around I noticed that Slughorn wasn't present at the meeting being held in his own office.

Every boy in the room turned their head to stare at me.
Lestrange cleared his throat to catch my attention which he succeeded in.
"Only our lord can sit at the head of the table."

I looked around.
I was a little bit confused by this. I still had some manners. If it wasn't usual for people to sit at the head then I am nobody to deny that.
I was a guest at their table anyway.

I slowly started to get up due to my still slightly confused state.

"Sit down." Tom's voice rang loudly through the room for the first time since I arrived.

Everyone at the table turned their head to look at him.

I noticed Abraxas, who was seated by Tom's right side was glaring at Lestrange who was about to speak up.
"My lord you can't do t-"

"Did I ask for your opinion, Lestrange?"
Riddle's voice was calm and threathening.

Lestrange looked offended, scared to death. But offended none the less.

"Answer me Reinhard."

Lestrange bowed his head down in shame.
"No, my lord"

"Sit down Felicity."

I didn't think twice to obey his order and sat down on the chair in opposite to him.

"So Felicity, finally decided to show up?" He asked me with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm sorry my roommate made cookies and she made me eat 10 of them."

"Anastasiah right?" Abraxas asked.

I nodded once before looking at Riddle again.

"The pretty one with the ginger hair?" I heard Lestrange ask.

I kept my eyes on riddle and frowned.
"Don't even think about it, Reinhard."
He spoke with authoroty. His gaze also never left mine once.

He stood up from his chair making a scraping sound echo through the room.
"Before we start."

He walked towards me and motioned for me to get up too which I did.
"You have to make an unbreakable vow, promise me that you will comply to my following request."

I was hesitant to take the hand he held up for me.

"It's your choice." He shrugged. "You could continue with your worthless life, or you could become someone that matters."