I'm sorry

Dearest readers,

I want to begin by expressing my heartfelt gratitude for your continued support and enthusiasm for this story. I have kept on receiving votes and comments on here even in my absence.  I'm genuinely touched by the love and appreciation you've shown for these characters and their adventures.

I owe you an apology for the extended hiatus, which has left the story unattended since December 2021. Life sometimes throws unexpected challenges our way, and regrettably, this pause was the result of those challenges. I'm truly sorry for any frustration this may have caused, and I appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

The good news is that I'm back now and fully committed to continuing and completing this story. The characters and their journey have always held a special place in my heart, and I'm eager to bring their adventures to life once more.

Even more exciting, I've just uploaded a new chapter for you to enjoy!

Thank you for being my readers, and for allowing these characters to be a part of your literary journey. Your support means the world to me, and I can't wait to dive back into the story and share the next chapters with you.

With sincere thanks and warm regards,

yours, Shayenne