Part 8

He headed to Forever 21 and I began to search for Zander. I got a text and it was Zander, it said 'I am here, look up'. I looked up and saw Zander walking towards me. I smiled and waved at him as he approached me. I grabbed his hand and lead him far away from Grayson. Like far, far away. If Grayson came to know that Zander was at the mall, he would probably run away and this time, I wouldn't be able to find him anywhere.

'Why does my cupcake seem so curious?', he questioned

'Well someone likes your cupcake but forgot about it already'

'Grayson, right?'

'How d- Never mind, everyone knew it except me'

'Hmmm', he nodded

'Well, he admitted that he liked me. He didn't say it, but when I asked him, his face turned all red and he started stuttering. So, it was very clear that he likes me. This morning, Grayson agreed to take me shopping, but I overheard him talking to someone else and he was all like 'I am busy' and stuff', I said it all at once, too quickly.

'Will you calm down? And do girls talk so quick if their crushes ignore them?'

'Zander now isn't the time to joke and no, I don't have a crush on Grayson if that's what you are thinking',I snapped.

'If you don't then why are you stressing out so much?'

'I am not stressing out, it's just that can't guys stick to their words?'

'Don't turn this on my kind', he defended with his hands up.'Guys would never understand this problem.', I scowled.

'That's all you wanted to say?'

'Yeah'

'Now go, Grayson will get worried'

'What? No advice, no nothing?'

'You will come to know everything later, don't worry. You'll come to know when the time is right'

'Well no thanks for that'

'Whatever! Get going, if Grayson comes to know, he might as well run away and never come back'

'That's exactly what I was thinking' I said with my tone filled with amusement. He chuckled and gave a quick hug before leaving. Even though he didn't give me advice, talking to him really helped somehow. I soon headed to Forever 21. My eyes searched for Grayson and I soon found him. I ran up to him from behind so he couldn't see me. When I was about to scare him, I saw something in his hands. He was holding the most beautiful dress I had ever seen.

It was a black skin-tight dress, with a cut running down the knee and the sleeves were split down to the sides. It was gorgeous.

'Grayson, that's amazing'

He was startled by my presence as I was basically peeping over his arm. I moved back and stood straight.

'Nah, I didn't like it'

'You sure you seemed pretty into it' I asked confused, I saw how he looked at that dress, he probably imagined someone wearing it. Someone. Wow. I couldn't help but feel a little heartbroken that I-

'Hey Mon?', he snapped his fingers in front of my face and I snapped out of my reverie. Get together Mon, don't lose.

'Yeah?' I asked pretending to be extremely normal

'You alright, you-uh spaced out of there for some while' he asked concerned. Nice pretense there Mr. I-can-play-with-any-girl.

'I am fine', I shrugged my shoulders at him and he raised his eyebrows.

'You sure? You've been acting weird all day'

'Will you stop worrying about me and move it? So I can complete my shopping and not spend the rest of the Sunday in this mall' I replied with my hands crossed. Something flashed across his eyes but then he soon covered it up with a blank face.

'Fine, whatever', I thought to myself.

Time went away really quick and to be honest, I was glad, I didn't want to spend time with him. I couldn't imagine that Grayson would be that kind of guy.

Once I reached my place, I decided to stay there for the rest of the day. I'll probably go to Hannigan's only for the nights, I thought to myself. I didn't want them to take another burden on their shoulders after having Grayson as their child.

What in the world has gotten into you?

It's all Grayson. 

--

Short Chapter! 

Thank you guys for the votes and comments! It really means a lot! 

I hope you like this chapter! Don't forget to vote and share!