Part 20

The next hour we kept playing truth or dare. Mostly we chose dare and we ended up taking things from the teacher's room, we snuck into the boy's room and paper toweled their beds. In one room, we put water on the bed.

How did we get so much of time?

Everyone had gone to the cafeteria to eat something. Bella had packed some snacks so we weren't hungry.

'Bella, can I ask you a question?' I ask randomly as the tv show which we were watching, ended.

'Sure' she says while munching Pringles.

'Who do you like?' I say and look at her.

'What do you mean?'

'You know what I mean'

'I honestly don't' she chuckles.

'Who do you have a crush on?' I ask more clearly.

'No one' she said it quickly and I immediately knew she was lying.

'Come on! You know about me and Grayson!' I whine.

'So?'

'So I should get to know yours too!'

'I still don't know why am I saying this, but Zander. He is somewhat cute' I widen my eyes and squeal whilst clapping my hands.

'Really? You guys will look so cute!'

'This is exactly why I wasn't telling you'

'Hey, that's mean' I punch her slightly on her arm and I noticed she was blushing. Her cheeks were slightly pink.

'Someone's blushing' I smirk at her and she shakes her head and turns redder.

'You know, I know Zander's type' I say and she looks at me and raises her eyebrows, signaling me to speak.

'Don't get me wrong, you are absolutely perfect. But a little change in behavior here and there you'll become more perfect and Zander over there would be nothing compared to you' I say stating the exact same words which Skylar had told me about Grayson.

'I have a bad feeling about this'

'I did too, it turned out perfectly well trust me' I smirk.

'Fine, fairy godmother. What am I supposed to do?' she asks.

'Firstly, wipe that makeup off your face. Go have a bath and wash your hair. Don't forget to remove the hair extensions'

'But I-'

'No buts. Go'

'Yes mam' she obeys and grabs her things and heads to the washover. I, over here, gather things. Like, my blow dryer, hair straightener, makeup, clothes, and accessories. I take out my clothes as well because we were going to a restaurant to have dinner in an hour. I grab a pair of heels for both of us which matched our outfits perfectly.

Damn, she is lucky I got double of everything.

After some while, she came out in a robe and towel wrapped around her little head.

'Sit down' I say and pat the little chair which was in the front of the dresser. I start with applying some primer to her face. I started doing her makeup. Bella didn't need too much of makeup, so I decided to do her makeup my way. I applied some foundation, eyeliner, mascara, highlighter, and lip gloss. Quite satisfied her the makeup, I start doing her hair. Bella's hair was nice and long, so I decided to do bouncy curls and the ombre effect on hair give it a perfect finish. Lastly, I gave her a black top and high-waisted skirt which was pure white. I gave her black ankle length boots and a long golden necklace which and a little pineapple as a pendant.

I, on the other hand, had worn a grey color crop top, high-waisted ripped shorts, and a denim jacket. I had chosen some platform heels and I finished it with some makeup and straight hair. Straight hair always looked good on me so I always preferred straight.

We looked in the mirror and we both looked stunning. Bella looked gorgeous and she was surprised by her look as well.

'Let's go show Zander what he is missing' I say and she nods. Before leaving, we took a few selfies and I loved them all. I asked her for her number so I could send it to her. She gave me her number and I shared all the photos that we took.

Soon we found ourselves in front of their rooms and I could feel Bella shivering beside me.

'Chill out girl' I chuckle.

'What if he does not-' I cut her off and hold her hand.

'If he doesn't, then it's his fault' I assure her and she smiles at me. I knock at their door and soon Zander opens the door. He looks at me and then Bella. I decide not to disturb and slowly get out it. She looks at me and I give her a small thumbs up, she slowly nods and her eyes fixated back at Zander.