Part 15

-next day-

My arms were still trembling from last night but I managed to make through today. I didn't tell anyone whatever happened, not even Zander. Somehow Zander knew something was wrong but he still tried to brighten up my mood. At least that's what I thought. Grayson was super happy today because there were hopes to at least get an A.

Last night when we went home, all four us studied together. Grayson was deep into the book, like the first time I saw him in the maths class. He seemed pretty into it. Zander got distracted very easily. He would often get up either to go to drink water or either he said it was quite boring. Raven was extremely quiet and seemed quite mad.

Speaking of Raven, she has been weird since the day Grayson and Zander spoke to me. I have never seen Raven behave like this, there is something definitely wrong with her.

Maybe, she knows about something about the guys and maybe she is frustrated.

Shut up! I scold my inner self. That was nothing. They picked the wrong files. Raven and I involved in nothing. We didn't do anything bad so there is no way they could hurt us.

Keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll believe it.

'Hey, sunshine' I snap out of my thought to see Grayson looking at me with his concern filled in his eyes. We were right now in my room, watching a movie on my laptop, but Grayson noticed that I was in my la la land.

'Are you alright?' He asked while his thumb caressed my cheek. I felt and enjoyed the warmth of his skin against mine and I rest my head against his warm hand.

'Hey come here' he whispers and pulls into a bear hug.

Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.

'Everything is alright, I am just tired' I sigh heavily and loud enough for him to hear.

'What are you tired of?' He questions.

'People' I hesitate

'What do you mean?'

'I feel like Raven is drifting away and I can't pull her back' I decided to tell him only the half of the story. He might be worried, he'll get all... Grayson about it.

'Maybe she needs time... I still remember the look on her face when she pulled you away when we were talking the other day. She looked terrified' Grayson says and gently rubs my back which sent me chills and goosebumps all over my body.

'I have given her enough time... I gave her like a whole month' I say starting to get a little mad about it.

'Which reminds me, it has been a month for... you know...' he says and I could feel the nervousness in his voice.

'Yeah, it's been a month since mom went to Boston' I decide to play coy, wanting him to admit it.

'You want to me to say it don't you?' he says and I look up but our arms were still lightly wrapped around each other.

'Say what?' I give the best innocent look I could ever have. It seemed to work because I saw the softness in his eyes.

'Geez you are dumb' he mumbles low but then because I was this close to him, I heard it. 'It's been a month since I have confessed my feelings for you and you still haven't told me anything yet' he asks nervously. I playfully rolled my eyes at his pink face.

'Isn't it obvious?'

'What?' he looked completely confused and he looked deeply into my eyes. Who is dumb now?

'Don't call me dumb of you are dumber than me' I say and continue, 'I like you Grayson and I am falling for you, hard' I say and look down because I didn't want Grayson to see me going all red. Suddenly I feel two fingers rise up my chin and I look up to see Grayson was extremely close to my face. His minty breath was fanning right under my nose and I felt goosebumps rising on my skin and just when we are about to-