Part 26

'Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!!!!' I feel someone shaking me and I groan realizing it was Bella.

'Let me sleep' I say. I mean what I meant to say. My face was snuggled into the pillow and I am not quite sure she understood what I meant because everything went silent. I smile and I welcome sleep once again.

'AHHHH!!' I jolt up and rub my ear. I think I am deaf right now.

'I hate you!!' I scream and throw my pillow at Bella who was currently laughing.

'Y-your face!!' she spits out and laughs again. I groan and roll my eyes and fall back on my soft comfy bed.

'Nooooo!' she whines. 'Please don't back to sleep' she adds.

'Why not?'

'We have the whole day to ourselves, do you really wanna sleep the entire day'

'Yes,' I say deadpan. Her face falls and soon we hear a knock on the door. Her face lights up and she soon smirks at me. I groan and pull the covers up and cover my entire body. I hold it tight enough so that no one could pull it off me. I heard footsteps and I was so prepared. I felt someone pulling the cover but I didn't even move a muscle.

Soon the bedsheet was pulled off by a great force and I found myself at the edge of the bed.

Okay, maybe I didn't hold it tight enough.

'Wake up, the sun's out' I hear a familiar voice. Grayson. I don't open my eyes and crawl back to where I was a few minutes ago.

'Come on sunshine' Grayson whines.

'Yeah sunshine, come on' a girly voice speaks and I knew it wasn't Bella.

I slowly open my eyes to see Grayson with my bed sheet, Bella's eyebrows raised, Zander's eyes filled with anger and his fists clenched and finally my eyes land on Raven. What is she doing here?

Never mind, she doesn't know that I know.

'Oh Raven, hi' I say and rub my eyes trying to act cool.

'Come on, let's go out. We have the day to ourselves' she says. Don't tell me she wants to spend the day with me.

'We want to spend the day with you' a familiar voices answers. Ash. I feel so bad for him.

'I think-' I cut Zander off because looking at his expression, I knew exactly what he was going to say.

'I think it's a good idea' I give Zander a look. He rolls his eyes and moves towards Bella.

'That's exactly what I was going to say' Zander mutters, sarcasm dripping from his mouth.

'I don't mind' Grayson shrugs and sits on the bed.

'M-me neither' Bella stutters.

'Great! So I'll meet you in the lobby?' Raven asks with her voice filled with excitement.

'Okay'

'Fine'

'See you there'

'Alright'

We reply and soon they are out of the room. I gave Zander and Bella a look and they understand and someone cleared their throat. Grayson. My head snaps into his direction and he immediately stiffens.

'W-what?' he asks, confused.

'Nothing!' we all three reply at the same time. Grayson raises his eyebrow and he opens his mouth to say something but then shuts it at a second thought.

'I'll go get ready' I say, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

'We'll wait downstairs. Alright?' Grayson says and I nod. Zander and Bella start walking towards the door and Grayson follows them. Grayson stops and turns around. He gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and I grin.

He can never fail to make me smile. I am lucky...

He mouths 'bye' and I give him a slight wave. He cheekily grins and walks out. I sigh heavily and go to the bathroom. I get out of the room wearing simple light blue skinny jeans with a black hooded crop-top. I reach the lobby and these people where nowhere to be found. I texted Grayson and asked where they were and soon I got a reply.

We are outside -G.

Coming -M.

I walk outside and stuff the phone in my pocket. I saw them waiting for me. Grayson's eyes search for mine and soon our eyes meet. He gives me a smile and offers me his hands to take. I gladly take it and he flashes me his breath-taking smile.