Part 9

Hey guys!! I hope you are liking this story so far! I would really appreciate your votes for this book, please understand that I am doing this for my project so your votes are a part of my assessment. So please don't be a silent reader and please vote! Also, comment about your opinions!!

You can continue!

Happy Reading!! <3

-----

Beep-beep-beep

I rubbed my eyes in order to wake up. I instantly searched for my phone. Please God don't tell me I slept here the entire night. Mom would kill me if she finds out.

'Hello?' I spoke as the other line was completely silent

'Cupcake...?'

'Zander?'

'Yeah...'

'Zander, you all right?'

'I just wanted to talk...'

'Go ahead,I am listening'

'I don't want to talk about this over the phone'

'Your house?', I suggested

'No'

'Mine?',I suggested again.

'Starbucks?'

Images of Chocolate flavored Frappe immediately flashed in my mind. Yum!

'Sure!'

'I want you to meet me there now, I am already there' Geez, I think it's really important. Maybe, no chocolate frappe, only talks, and talks.

'I'll be there'

'Bye'

'Yup, bye', he cut the call immediately and I looked at the clock. Hmm. 8:30 am.

Very late. My stomach growled and I understood why I hadn't eaten anything yet. I got up,brushed my teeth and wore something decent. I grabbed a tank top, a cardigan and high waisted jeans. I grabbed my phone and some cash. I was still too tired to walk, so I decided to take Veronica. I get into the car and the fragrance made me feel good. I hadn't used it for such a long time!

'Veronica, activate.'

'Activated', A female robotic voice answered.

'Play some Cardi B' I said in a mood of some rap. Veronica did all the working of this car. I made this software, years and years ago, it was one of my biggest achievements. I was very proud of myself. I drove to the nearest Starbucks where Zander was. I parked her and get out of the car. My eyes searched for Zander and then I spotted him in the corner. Our eyes met and he beckoned me to come over.

'Hey! What's up?' I said, sitting into the soft chair which was placed parallel to him.

'Grayson, he is out of his f-'

'Don't you dare swear' I cut him off. I hate it when people swear.

'Sorry, anyways, Grayson is out of his mind'

'Well let him be, he thinks that the world revolves around him. Then let him be in the dream world'

'What are you even upset about?', he asked.

'Do you have a memory loss or something? What did I tell you this afternoon?'

'Cupc-'

'Cupcake what?' I cut him off, again. 'You can't tell me anything! He agreed that he liked me today and he picked out a dress for someone at the mall today!'