Part 22

'You know I love Oreos! I hate you guys!' he shouts.

'Chill out honey. It was just a prank' I say and his head snaps into my direction.

'Yeah honey, calm down' Zander says and stifles his laugh.

'Don't cry, honey, it'll be okay' Bella cooes and Grayson groans.

'But seriously, how much did you waste?' he asks.

'Five' Zander answers.

'Five?!' he exclaims.

'I'll get you some more. Don't be a baby' I say and he immediately smiles. I roll my eyes at him. There was a knock at the door and my eyes widen. I snap my head in Bella's direction.

We weren't supposed to meet guys, leave alone going to their rooms.

Bella grabs my hand and drags me to the bathroom. The bathroom was fogged up but we somehow managed and waited for them to tell us that the teacher is gone.

After a while, I could hear the door close and a knock on the door.

'She is gone. She told us that we have to go down for dinner' Zander says and I open the door. They said they had to change so Bella and I went down to the reception where everyone was gathered. In the corner of my eye, I saw Ash already talking to Raven and Raven's cheeks were pink.

He was quick in doing his business. Damn, good job Micheals.

I hold Bella's hand and take her where Ash and Raven were.

'Hey Ash, hello birdy!' I greet them. Ash gives me a full-fledged smile whereas Raven gives a fake smile. Rude much?

'I didn't know you were coming on the trip' I say looking at Raven and she gives another fake smile.

'Well, yeah. I forgot to tell you'she says. Who forgets to tell their best friend things? Oh yeah, Raven.

'Oh' I look at Ash and he looks at me with sadness in his eyes. I give him a look which says 'tell me later'. He understands it and he gives a little nod.

'Now come baby. Let's go' Ash says. Baby? What in the world?

'Sorry I'll meet you guys later' she apologizes and leaves with Ash. What was that? I trust Ash, hopefully, it's just one of his plans.

'Wait a sec, isn't Raven your best friend?' Bella asks.

'Correction, was' I say with anger evident in my tone.

'What happened between you guys?'

When we were at the restaurant I tell her everything about what actually happened. Luckily, Zander and Grayson were with their group so it was just me and Bella alone. She was also shocked when I told her about Raven, she said she never expected a girl like Raven to be like this. She concluded that Raven just wanted 'my level of attention'. Though I had no idea what she meant by that, but I did know that she wasn't wrong in saying that Raven was acting like one of those 'desperate' people.

Later on, we called it a night and I went to sleep. Grayson and I texted for some while before I slept and I told Zander that Ash knows something. Zander said that we'll talk tomorrow after our field visit to the space center. This was actually the reason why we came from California to Texas.

Bella was fast asleep and I couldn't sleep thinking about what were Raven's intention about everything. I was honestly scared, but I knew had two more people to support me. Ash and Bella. I know they will be with me but I am just afraid about the whole trusting thing. I mean, a girl who I used to consider as my sister, is planning to steal my guy or something.

Also, Raven has been a type of girl who always gets what she wants. Even though her parents are super strict, they are extremely rich. Raven probably owns more than 5 mansions across America. Her father works for the FBI and her mom is a successful politician. They both earn good money and they do everything to keep Raven happy.

-Flashback-

'GUYS! WE GOTTA MOVE NOW! THE SECURITY KNOWS WE ARE HERE' another man comes in yelling and both of them curse. They run and I let out a sigh of relief as the door shuts. I looked at the files and my eyes widen in shock. Those files had mine and Raven's name. Those were our records.

We were best friends for a really long time.

We did everything together.

Our records were clean.

Were they talking about us? I have no connections with these type of people whatsoever. Does Raven...?

-Flashback ends-

Raven's dad is an FBI Agent, what if he knows these guys?

That's not possible, because FBI Agents are good people they don't kill people. Neither do politicians. They protect their citizens.

I forget all of these as my eyes were becoming extremely heavy from staring at nothing. I let it all aside. I'll get to know about it tomorrow. Ash is the only person who knows about it, he will tell me. I just need to be prepared for tomorrow. Soon I close my eyes and I let sleep take over me.