Part 23

Next morning, we were woken up pretty quickly because we were about to go to the space center. I honestly thought it was a little too kiddish but then all of my friends were coming so why not? So, here I was exploring the space center with Grayson, Zander, and Bella by my side.

'Cupcake' Zander calls and I look at him. He wasn't looking at me but his eyes were fixated somewhere else. I follow his gaze and saw Ash and Raven talking. They seemed pretty into their conversation and Raven was the one talking.

'I trust Ash' I whisper so it was only Zander who heard it. He raises his eyebrows and sighs.

'You know right? About what happened before?' he asks and I nod.

The trip to the space center was pretty short, there were more places but they didn't take us. So we were given free time but there was a time limit. We had to return back to the hotel exactly at 6 o'clock. Right now, the time was 2 30, we had plenty of time. There was a shopping mall right beside the hotel so we four decided to go over there.

Grayson and Zander went to guy's section and me and Bella wandering in the girl's section. Though we were physically there but mentally, we weren't. The silence amongst us was astonishing. We had never been this quiet until Bella decided to speak up.

'Thinking about Raven?' she asks with concern filled in her voice.

'Yeah, sorry' I apologize.

'It's fine, I don't blame you. That girl is wrong, you are not. You don't have to be afraid' she says. She doesn't know what I am actually scared of... Should I tell her?

You can trust her, she has been nothing but good to you.

'That's not the only thing...' I trail off.

'Then?' she asks confused.

'The other day when we four were sneaking into the school for the test paper and everything, we needed a printout and the only which worked was in the conference room and I could only get in. So um, a few people came and these three went away and I was under the table. They were talking about killing someone and when my phone rang, two files dropped and th-the two files belonged to us. Raven and I' I spill the truth and her mouth falls open.

'Are you sure?'

'About?'

'The files? Are you sure that they were yours?' she asks and I nod. I clearly remember that those were ours.

'This isn't good. Who knows Raven has a plan of killing you?' Bella exclaims.

'I don't think she can do that! She won't!'

'How are you so sure?! Those people are probably dangerous and you don't know anything!'

'She can't do this, okay?! She is my best friend!'

'Really?! She is your best friend?! Monica? Are you crazy? She is crushing on your guy, she is stealing your best friend, she is drifting away from you, ignoring you like you are the villain in her love story!' she says. I was speechless, I had no idea what to say. My mouth was open but nothing came out so I closed it before flies went inside. I started walking ahead and Bella scoffed as I didn't give her a reply. I didn't say much because I couldn't fight after what Bella said and I was too afraid because she was somewhat right.

After shopping, we four went to a restaurant and we met Ronda Brooks and her minions on the way.

I am sorry, I just insulted minions.

They were even worse than minions.

We didn't want to sound rude, so we agreed to share to have food with them. We went to McDonald's and we were now playing truth or dare with them and it was Ronda's turn and she passed it onto me

'So, sunshine or shall I call you cupcake? What do you choose, truth or dare?' I roll my eyes at her silly statement and she just lets out her girly giggle.

'Truth'

'Grayson or Zander' she asks with an evil tone.

'I am sorry, but I can't choose they both mean a lot of me' I say with a blank face.

'You have to choose one honey, you can't back out' she smirks and I really think about it. I mean they both mean a lot to me. Grayson is the one who I love and Zander is my best friend. I can't choose between them, it will be unfair.

'Hurry up Mon, we don't have all day' said one of her minions I shoot a glare at her and her smirk falls.

'Zander- no wait- Grayson' I stutter. Holy McNuggets, what did I just say?