Chapter 25

I was reviewing the accounts of the company when the door of my office opened with a thud.

I didn't even bother to look up from the file to see who it is.
There is only one person who has the audacity to enter my office without knocking.

"Morning sweetie!", Zack greeted me.

"Morning Zack.", I sipped my coffee.

"I was just here to remind you about the meeting tomo- What the hell is that?", he pointed towards my neck.

I raised my hand to touch my neck,"What?"

"Is that a hickey, Rachel?", he asked with amusement.

Embarrassment flooded in my eyes as I picked my phone to check my neck.

Fuck! It's really a hickey!

Damn you, Aaron West!

And damn me for not checking myself in the mirror properly before leaving home.

Rubbing my hand over the hickey, my mind filled with the memories of yesterday.

I was exhausted after the events of the day and while returning back from the park, I fell asleep in the car.

My sleep got disturbed when I felt myself rising in the air.

Opening my eyes, I found Aaron carrying me in bridal style.

"Aaron, put me down.", I squeaked.

"No. Go back to sleep."

"I can walk, you know."

"I know but you're tired.", he said bluntly.

"Bu-", I started but he beat me to it.

"Shh women! Sleep, I've got you."

Knowing that he'll not listen to my pleas, I wrapped my hands around his neck and burried my face in his crook.

Soon, I felt Aaron lowering me down on a familiar soft surface.

My sweet bed!

"Aaaah! My arms hurt! Exactly how heavy are you?", he said massaging his hands.

Anger shoot up my veins as I looked at him in shock.

He did not just mocked me about my weight!

"You bloody asshole. My weight is perfectly fine."

"I doubt it. After all it was me who has to carry you all the way up here."

"Oh really, no one asked you carry me. And if I was soo heavy, all you had to do was put me do-"

The rest of the words were left unsaid as Aaron's lips shut me up. Moving in perfect sync with mine, his lips did certain things to my body that left me shivering.