Chapter 4

A rich spoiled bitch, caked with make-up, slutty clothes, boobs falling out of the blouse, maybe try to seduce me, and not knowing a thing about business

That's what I thought about THE RACHEL WATSON while walking towards her office but when I opened the door and the sight that welcomed me left me completely baffled.

Inside the luxurious office stood a woman, in front of the glass wall, her back facing me, in a complete professional outfit.

Wearing black pants and jacket, hair falling freely on the back, each and every fibre of her being screamed confidence.

She was lost in her thoughts so deeply that she didn't even noticed me entering. So, to gain her attention i cleared my throat. It made her snap out of her dreams into present and she turned.

OH MY GOD!

My breath hitched, my heart stopped and my brain went crazy!

She is beautiful. Just simply beautiful.

Her grey eyes held shock and confusion which soon turned into lust as she checked me out unconsciously.

This made me smirk," Done checking me out?"

She disagreed instantly but I knew she was lying.

After few formalities, she finally said in a very professional tone,"Alright then Mr West, let's talk business."

To say that I was impressed would be an understatement. She was nothing the way I had expected. The way she was talking made it clear that she is a very smart and experienced businesswoman. Confidence, self respect, beauty, attitude, she had everything.

After an hour and half, we were finally done discussing all the points.

I stood up to leave when she said," I expect you to understand it very clearly Mr West that each and every project of mine has been successful and I won't break my record at any cost. So there should not be any chance of tardiness. Because now we're working as one it is very important for us to be coordinated. Okay?"

Damn..why is she so intimidating!

"Ms Watson, this project is as important to me as it is to you. Don't worry about anything. This will surely be a success.", I smiled.

And that's when it happened.

I extended my hand to her,"It was nice meeting you Ms Watson."

She accepted it and as soon as our skin touched, a wave of electricity rushed throughout my body and the way she shivered, I know she felt it too.

After a moment of awkwardness, she withdrew her hand and smiled,"It was nice meeting you too Mr West."

"Please call me Aaron."

"I'm delighted, but I'll like to keep it professional Mr West.", she said with extra pressure on Mr West.

Interesting.

I smiled again.

"That's okay, but you're free to call me Aaron whenever you get comfortable."

She didn't respond.

"I'll take you a leave now. Have a great day Ms Watson."

"You too Mr West."

And with that I left. But I had a weird feeling inside me, I've never felt this way before and the wave of electricity?

My palm still has the heat of her skin.

I thought that today was going to be a disaster but honestly it was quite the opposite.

Ms Watson, what are you doing to me?

And I left her office with a smile.