Chapter 3

This morning was better than the last one, no nightmares, no fears

I woke up at 6, Martha had already prepared my breakfast.

"Good morning Martha!"

"Good morning Honey! Your breakfast is ready, would you like me to run your bath?", she asked.

"Oh, I'd love that."

Later, i walked in my closet with a towel wrapped around me to decide the outfit of day. Generally I don't spend much time on my clothes when I'm going office but today is not any normal day, today I'm meeting Aaron West. Not that I care about impressing him sexually but as a business partner. So, after 45 mins, I leave for office, satisfied with my look.

 So, after 45 mins, I leave for office, satisfied with my look

The day started normally, with my regular meetings and work.

Soon, it was 12:45 and I was sitting in my office with Zack.

"So, you've decided on the Berger project?", he asked.

"Yes, Aaron West is meeting me today in fifteen minutes, but I'm sure he'll be late!", I sighed frustratedly.

"Oh, so he is back from Italy?"

"You know him?"

"I've met him a few times before he left the country but I didn't know he was back."

"Well he is back and he is the in charge of this project.", I answered bitterly.

"And by your expression, I'm guessing you're not happy about it.", he smirked.

"Of course not, who would want to deal with a rich arrogant bastard who most probably knew nothing about business."

"Honey, that's not true, Aaron is really good. I know him and I'm sure once you get to know him, you'll like him too."

"Well that'll be possible if we meet and it's almost 1 and he's not here yet and I'm sure he'll be lat-"

Before I could finish, my secretary came in and said," I'm sorry to interrupt ma'am, but Mr West is here."

I looked at Zack and he had a stupid smirk plastered on his face with amusement in his eyes.

Well, to be honest i was amused too but I'm not gonna show it.

I cleared my throat and told Lisa to let Mr West in.

Zack wished me good luck for the meeting and left.

While waiting for Aaron West to come in, i stood up and faced the glass wall of my office. My office being on the 60th floor, I can see the whole New York through the glass.

Standing there, I let my brain mingle different thoughts and didn't realise when my office door opened.

I was brought back to present when someone cleared throat,"Ms Watson!".

The voice was hoarse and deep that sent shivers throughout my body.

I turned and there stood a guy, approximately 6'2, muscular built, blue eyes, wearing an expensive Armani suit.

HE IS HOT.

Even those clothes can't hide the fact that he has a six pack under them.

If only I could run my hands through them.
Stop, what am I thinking?

He again cleared his throat which made me take my eyes off his chest and to his face.

He has smirk," Done checking me out?"

"I was not checking you out!"

Lie, said my conscience.

He smiled with a expression which said I-know-you're-lying.

"Anyways, I'm Aaron West."

"Have a seat Mr West. Would you like some coffee?"

"No, thanks!"

I can't help but look at the way his lips moved when he spoke.

If only I could taste them.If I could bite is lower-,
Okay stop Rachel. JUST STOP.

"Alright then Mr West, let's talk business."