Twenty-three

"Please tell me we don't have to hang out with him again." Yoongi groaned. "Why? Do you not like him or something?" I said sarcastically knowing full well that he definitely does not like him. He rolls his eyes, "seriously, there's something about him and I can't put my finger on it, but he's definitely evil or something." I look at him with an 'are you serious?' look. "I'm serious! There's something off about him. Can we please not hang out with him again, pleaseee?" I roll my eyes at him,

"Fine, you don't have to hang out with him anymore." Suddenly, he grabs my hand and pulls me to him, he looks me dead in the eyes, "I said we. Which means you, too." This is honestly the most intense I've ever seen him, kinda scared. "Y-yoongi he's my friend. I can't just cut him out of my life for no reason.." I whisper, too scared to even talk. He pulls me even closer, "It's not for no reason. Your husband doesn't like him. That should be reason enough." I try to take my hand from him but he just tightens his grip. "Okay, fine, I'll talk to him."

He still holds such intense eye contact, I can't even look at him. He brings his face so close to mine that his lips graze mine slightly, "Good." He lets go and goes to his room. What just happened? I literally have goosebumps.

I suddenly realize that I have to tell Hyungwon that we can't hang out anymore. Ugh, I grab a cushion from the couch and literally scream into it. I honestly don't even know if i should go back to our room or not, like, was that a fight? I have no idea and I'm too scared to go in, so I think I'm just gonna sleep on the couch.

Yoongi's POV

Is she not coming in? I mean I wouldn't say that was a fight, but she might be mad at me for telling her she can't hang out with that jerk anymore, but seriously? Is she really gonna sleep in the other room? I sigh and get up to check on her.

I look in the other room, but she's not there. I go to the living room and see her sleeping on the couch hugging a pillow. I can't help but smile she's so cute. "Alright, let's go inside." I carry her to our room, instinctively she wraps her arms around me.

The next day
Rya's POV
I've literally been avoiding Hyungwon all day and I think he might be suspecting something. I poke my head out from a corner of the hall to make sure he's not there. "Let me guess he doesn't want you to hang out with me anymore." I jump and turn around to find Hyungwon behind me. "W-what?" He laughs, "Isn't it true?" What the hell? Why is everyone so intense all of a sudden? "Um, yes that is true. So, I'm just gonna go.." he grabs me hand,
"Do you really want a husband who tells you what you can and can't do like this?" I take my hand back, "All he's said is that he doesn't want me to hang out with you anymore. He's a great husband, you can't judge him. You don't even know him. If he was hanging out with a girl I didn't like, I would react the same. Goodbye." I walk away from him. Holy crap, I really stood up against someone.. feels weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY HOLIDAYS/ MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄 everyone!