Fourteen

It's been a couple months since I moved into his room, and I'd say we are more comfortable with each other now. It's still a surprise when I wake up with him all over me but I'm getting used to it, there's even times where I hold his hand in my sleep, which he loves to tease me about. I'm about to take a shower now, in his room since he's still sleeping. About 15 minutes into my shower I hear the door open. "What the..." I peak out a bit from the curtain and see him washing his face! "What the heck! I'm in here!" He looks at me, "I know, I just needed to wash my face and brush my teeth." Is he serious? "There's another bathroom!" I know I said we were comfortable with each other, but this is definitely a first. "It's sooo far and also I'm only here to wash and brush. I can't even see you." He rolls his eyes. Ugh, whatever. I continue with my shower. He leaves after about 10 minutes. I don't know what the hell took him so long. 5 minutes later I get out the shower, and as I'm wrapping the towel around me, the door opens again. I quickly turn around, even though I'm covered. This is the most I've been exposed to him. "Yoongi, What the hell!" I shriek. "Sorry, just needed to grab something. Don't mind me." He starts looking in the cabinet. "Couldn't you have waited 5 more minutes?" He shakes his head, "Nope." At least he isn't looking at me. "Aren't you gonna get dressed?" He looks at me. "Don't look at me! And obviously I will when you leave!" He turns around, "Right, sorry" he smiles and leaves. "I'm gonna kill you," I say to him as he's leaving. Who does he think we are?! I hurry up and get dressed. When I get out of the bathroom he's already gone. "I'll kill him when he comes back."

A few hours later

I'm so tired. That was the busiest day at the hospital in a while. I go straight to the room and lay on the bed, then something starts moving under the covers. "What the heck!" Please don't let it be the grudge. I peak under the covers a bit and it's... "Yoongi!" Even scarier. He's asleep. Wow. I put the covers back on him and turn on my side to sleep as well.

I wake up and it's only been an hour. "Ugh.." I look to my side and he's still asleep. How can he sleep so much? Suddenly he puts his arm around me. I roll my eyes. Can't he keep his hands to himself? His eyes kind of open. What the heck? "Are you awake?" Did he put his arm on me even though he's awake? "Yep." His eyes are still closed. "Are you gonna take it off or.." he opens his eyes and looks at me. "Or what?" "Or not." He pulls me a little closer. "Not." Why is he acting like this? "What's gotten into you? First you wanted me to move in here, then you just walk in on me in the shower like it's no big deal and now this." He sighs, "I don't know.. we're married. Shouldn't we have done this from the start? I'm just being like other couples." "You didn't even like me from the start. I.. I saw how you looked at me at the wedding." He sits up, "what do you mean?"
"You were smiling and as soon as I walked in you looked... angry or something." I still remember that day so clearly, it was kind of scary. "What? Really? I.. oh.. because it really hit me that I was actually getting married. And to someone I don't even know. Seeing you just really reminded me I'm going to be married and at the time I didn't really like it." Oh was that it?  "I thought you thought I was ugly" we both start laughing. "No way dude, you actually looked really nice then." I smile, "I thought you were kinda ugly though." He seems so shocked. "Just kidding! Don't cry." I tease him a bit. He rolls his eyes, "I hate you." I laugh, "hate you too." I stick my tongue out at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hellooooo guys, sorry I know I take forever to upload but I'm at college and since it's getting closer to the end of the semester we've got lots of work to do (Ofc teachers throw all the work at us at the end -.-)
But I've only got this month left and then I'm freee..... until the next semester.
So I try to write as much as I can over the course of a week and then I upload so,
Sorryyyy

Enjoy this chapter tho! Pls vote and comment
Thank you guys (: