Ten

Over the past two years Jimin and I have gotten a lot closer. I don't know why but his personality just matches mine really well. He's like a brother to me. Even though he's older, I act like the older one. Right now all of his band members are over and everyone is talking to one another and the atmosphere is really nice. "Hey Rya, I wanna see your room pleaseeeeee" Jimin makes a puppy face. "What? You still haven't seen it? I thought I showed you. Alright, let's go" I show him my room even though there isn't much to show. "You haven't decorated it at all! It's so plain." He makes a disgusted face. "I'll get you a poster of me, you should hang that here." He pointed to a wall right in front of my bed, "it'll be the first thing you see before you sleep and when you wake up." Ha as if, "if I want to have nightmares, then yeah I should." I roll my eyes but smile a little because I know he's gonna get mad. "What?! You know I'm the cutest person ever. I mean some would even call me sexy." He winks. "Mmm, you're delusional." I push his forehead slightly with my index finger. He really is like a little brother. While Jimin and I are talking Hoseok walks in, another person that's like a brother to me. His personality is just so bright and bubbly. I don't know who wouldn't like him. "Hey guys, what are we doing?" He sat down on the bed with us. "Well, we were talking and then you interrupted." Jimin rolls his eyes at him and they start fighting. "Rya! Your room is so empty!" Hoseok says in the middle of his fighting. "I'll give you a poster of me. It'll look so much better." Jimin gets up, "That's what I said! You're such a copy cat." And then they start fighting again. They are definitely my favorite. They're so fun.

They leave after a couple hours and the house seems really quiet. "Wow, you could hear a pin drop." I whisper. He laughs lightly, "yeah, those guys can be pretty loud." I sit down on the couch and turn the TV on. "You know, we were having a lot of fun here with the others. You should've been here too." He sits next to me and watches TV as well. "Oh, I was here with everyone for a while and then Jimin wanted to see my room and the Hobi came and we just started talking." I laugh slightly as I remember how they fought. "Yeah, but you guys were in there for a while, you know? Like you could've come out after a bit but you guys just stayed in there." Is something wrong? "I was out here with everyone for about 2 hours and then I was in there with them for 2 hours. And to be honest I was more comfortable inside than I was out here." He crosses his arms. "So, you're more comfortable with those two than your own husband?" What? I didn't even say that. "No. There are just so many guys and I felt a bit weird. Jimin and Hobi are really fun people." He sighs, annoyed, "Okay, but spending two hours with just them in your room. Isn't that weird?" Is he serious? "The door was wide open. I could still see you guys and you guys could still see us and we could hear you guys too, it was basically like we hadn't even left. I don't see what the big deal is here. Should I remind you that when we first got married and your friends came over and that girl was all over you and I said nothing." He starts getting angry. "That was so long ago, it was like we weren't even married. We didn't even talk to each other then." I get up, "and that makes it okay? What I did was way less harmless than what you did. Also, I'm done talking to you." I start walking to my room, "So you can just hang out with them in your bedroom and it doesn't seem suspicious? At all?" Now that really got on my nerves. "Like I already told you, it was like we hadn't left the room at all. Also they're basically your brother so that makes them my brothers. They literally treat my like a sister. Are you suspicious of me or them? Because last I remember I haven't done anything that would raise suspicions like that. I should've been suspicious of you back then but I let it go. I don't know what your problem is. I'm done." I walk into my room and slam the door. I don't know what has gotten into him. I didn't realize how upset I was until I felt a tear slide down my face. We've never fought before. I'm not sure what to do. I don't even want to look at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whooaaaa first fight :(((
Yoongi wtf is ur problem

Lol, I hope you guys enjoyed! If u did pls vote and comment! Also, check out my new story
It's called Soulmate
Pleaseeee

Anyways, thank you all for reading and voting as much as you have. This is doing much better than I imagined, so thank you.

Married | m.y.gजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें