Nineteen

"Hey! Did you get my flowers?" Hyungwon runs up to me. "I did, yeah, they were really pretty." I smile at him. "So what did you get me?" I'm a bit taken a back. "I-I uh-" he starts laughing, "I'm just joking, you don't have to get me anything. That look on your face was enough." He continues laughing at me. "I'm literally going to kill you." I say to him with a straight face, which only makes him laugh more. "I have to go see a patient, bye!" I leave him in the middle of the hallway as he continues to laugh.

It's the end of the day, and I get ready to leave. "Hey, wait up!" Hyungwon comes running down the hall again. "Let's go together and get some coffee too. I'm tired, but you're paying!" He starts walking ahead of me. I roll my eyes, "of course I'm the one paying, you greedy monster." He sticks his tongue out at me. "I'll pay next time." Oh, so there's going to be a next time too? After we get coffee, he walks me to my house. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow.." he smiles. "Yep, see ya" I wave him goodbye and walk inside.

"Honey, I'm home" I laugh at myself, I'm so funny. "Oh, hey, finally! You're back, I was so bored. I've literally been watching tv all day." He grabs my hand and pulls me next to him. "Whoa, have you been eating all these?" I point at al the candy and chips on the table, there's also some empty cans of soda. "You really shouldn't have ate all that.. now you're not gonna sleep and you're not gonna let me sleep." I groan. "You got that right!" So we stayed up all night watching tv and eating junk food, even though I know how bad it is for both of us, but we had a lot of fun.

Next morning at work

"Hey! What's up?" Hyungwon comes up to me as I enter the hospital. "Hey, nothing, I just came in.. what's up with you?" He's always so hyper. "Nothing much, not that busy today.. just been walking around mostly." I look at him, "Why don't you just sit down? Take a breath, eat, hydrate, or just relax." He thinks about it, "Hm... but that's so... boring! I wish this was a children's hospital then there would probably be like swings and stuff outside, right? And there would just be more fun things to do." I laugh at him, even though he's older than me he's like a little brother. "What's so funny?" He looks at me seriously. "Nothing, Just.. if I had little  a brother he'd be like you." I smile at him. "Little?! But I'm older than you." He whines. "Yeah but you act like a little brother." He looks shocked, "fine I'm only going to be serious now." Not even a minute passes and he bursts out laughing, "I can't.. I can't.." he holds his stomach as he tries to breathe because he's laughing so hard. "Christ, Hyungwon.." I leave him there laughing like crazy.

At the end of the day we grab coffee again, which he pays for this time and he walks me home again. I kind of like this routine. I used to feel scared walking alone but now I have this giant with me. "Thanks for the coffee and walking me home." I smile at him. "No problem!" I wave at him and walk inside.

"Hey hey hey." I say to Yoongi as I enter our apartment. "Hey hey, what's up?" He pulls me next to him again. "Nothing much, what's up with you?"
"Ugh, Rya, I feel so sick after eating all that junk food yesterday. I can't even look at a piece of candy without gagging.. why would you let me eat all that.." he whines like a baby. "I did tell you, you wouldn't feel good after eating so much.. but you didn't listen. This is exactly what you get." He looks offended and he starts tickling me. "You should be treating me! You're a doctor" he continues tickling me. "I-im sorry.." I laugh so much I can't breathe. He finally stops and then I start tickling him. Soon we're both running around the whole apartment like little kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hellooo everyone, sorry it's been so long
Aha I was just being lazy... even though writing isn't that much work, or well, typing.
😅😅😅
Sorry!
And i know this isn't much but more coming soon 😉