Eight

As I'm walking towards the cafeteria when I get a text from a friend at work.
Hey, I'm on the third floor break room. Can you come meet me?
That's strange, he usually asks where I am so he can come to me. I go up anyway, "hey what's up? Why did I have to come all the way up here?" The cafeteria is on the first floor, so the third floor is kind of far. Even though I took the elevator. "I just needed to meet you in private... because I have a question." It seems kind of serious, "What's wrong?" He laughs slightly, "Nothing is wrong, I just.. we've been working together for a while now and we've been really good friends, and wow.. this is kind of hard to say considering you're married and all. But I like you." I froze. He's not serious right? He knows I'm married, right? "Um.. I'm not sure what to say. As you said and know I'm married." This is awkward. "I know, but I also know it was arranged and you and your husband aren't that comfortable with each other. But you know me and we're friends, wouldn't we make a better couple?" He steps closer. "I'm sorry, but no. We were uncomfortable, but we've gotten close. I would rather stay with my husband. I'm sorry I can't return your feelings, so I'll just go." He seems really angry, so I turn to leave but he grabs my hand and turns me around. This doesn't seem like it's gonna end well. I think quickly and with my other hand I speed dial Yoongi and put my phone in my pocket. "You know, I really thought you would choose me. Is it because he's famous? Do you need a man with money? You know as well as I do that I make money too. I have everything." He keeps stepping closer until my back hits a wall and he's still holding my hand.

Yoongi's POV
I'm driving home when I get a call from Rya, "Hey, I'm almost home what's up?" But there's no answer. I faintly hear a man saying something, "you know as well as I do that I make money too. I have everything. And we're closer than you and him." What the- what's going on? "Can you let go of my hand?" Is that Rya? "Please move-" she suddenly screams. She should be at work right now. Is this happening at work? I speed up and start driving towards the hospital.

Once I get there I ask a nurse if she's seen Rya. "She went to the third floor, I think she said she was going to the break room." Third floor break room. I start running towards the elevator, but there's too many people, so I start running up the stairs and try to find the break room. I finally find it and hear Rya and the other guy. I see the guy trying to touch her and I run up to him and without thinking I punch him right in the face. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I grab Rya and push her behind me. "Ah, and is this the husband?" He smiles like a maniac. "Let's go." I grab her hand and leave the room as the guy shouts, "This isn't over" but little does he know I called security up here too and he'll be out of a job soon and no way to get near her.

As soon as we get home, she runs to the bathroom and I heard her gagging over the toilet. I feel terrible for what happened. I try to go in to help her but she doesn't want that, "Sorry, this is gross. Don't worry, I'll be out soon." She locks the door and soon I hear the shower running. I go to the kitchen to get a glass of water, but I can't help but think if I was just a little bit late, something worse could've happened. It makes me so frustrated that I throw the glass I was holding, "shit." I clean up so she doesn't notice or worry.

I wait for her in the living room as I hear the bathroom door open, but she doesn't come out. I knock on her door, but she doesn't answer. So I go in and she's just sitting on her bed. How do I comfort her in this situation? She's probably traumatized. I sit down next to her and soon she starts sobbing. She cries so hard she can barely breathe. "Hey, hey breathe, breathe.." I rub her back in a soothing way. This is the first time she's cried since the incident. The way home, she had no expression but now I guess it hit her. "Do you want to talk?" She shakes her head. Her crying slows as she's falling asleep on my shoulder.
Shit, this is making me so angry. I could kill him. I lay back a little bit so she's more comfortable.

Soon, I start to fall asleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp, I'll just leave this here. Feel free to comment whatever you like
Also thank you for voting!