Thirteen

I've had to deal with high Yoongi for a week now, and oh my God he is SO clingy. He always wants to hold my hand and he won't let go when I have to go to work AND he always wants to sleep in my bed with me. I really don't like it. It's so awkward, especially because he doesn't remember anything and when he's not like that he's the exact opposite. He barely talks to me, which is fine because I still don't really want to talk to him. "Hey, um we're out of groceries do you want to go?" He comes up to me. "Sure." He gets the keys and we leave without another word. I have never been in a more awkward car ride. Even though there was music, it was so tense. "So um how's work?" He asks. "It's fine."
He sighs, "Are we ever gonna be good again?" I don't know how to answer that.   "Can't we just be friends again?" I sigh, I guess I have taken this more serious than it needs to be. "Yeah, I guess I'm over it now." He smiles, "I really am sorry, though." I look at him, "I know, it's okay." I'm not totally over it but I will be. Maybe grocery shopping will help?
We get inside the store and there aren't many people, but when we go to one of the aisles these girls run up to us and bombard him with so many things. They're asking questions, asking for autographs, pictures, giving him gifts. They just push me aside so I look at him and he has this 'help me' look on his face. I just laugh at him and get what we need. When I'm done getting groceries I go see if he is done too. I go to aisle I left him in and he's not there. I just shrug and go to the checkout and that's when I see him just sitting on the bench. "I never knew teenage girls were that much of a handful. Wow." He looks shocked which just makes me laugh. "Come on, let's get these checked out." I grab his hand and pull him up. While we're checking out our groceries a girl about my age walks up to us, "you guys are really cute together." She smiles and walks away. "I think she meant I look cute," I say to him. "Mhm sure" he rolls his eyes. Do we really? I don't know. I still don't see him as my husband. Just a friend I'm living with.

We get home and start putting everything away. "So, I was thinking... we should stay in my room." He says suddenly. "What? Are our parents coming again?" My mom didn't mention anything. "No, but we sleep together a lot anyway, so why not just move into my room for good? All your clothes are in there still."   Whoa where is all this coming from? "Are you sure?"  I don't know if it seems like a good idea, I mean we just made up from a fight. What if we fight again? It'll just make things a lot more awkward. "I'm sure. And I know you have trouble sleeping by yourself too, so if anything this seems like the perfect thing to do."  That is true, hmm. "Okay. So.. should I get my stuff and put it in your room.. or just leave it I don't know.."  It's already awkward, kill me please.
"Uh.. yeah, I have a dresser that is half empty. You can put all your stuff in it. And there's room in the bathroom too."  Okay, wow this is really happening.

A couple hours later and I have officially moved into his room. It's not that awkward anymore. We've been sitting on his bed just talking. It feels nice. I'm just worried about when we have to sleep. Now that is going to be weird and awkward. I know he's been sleeping with me but that was when he had no consciousness of what he was doing. I'm cringing as I think about it. Oh God. I'm gonna leave the room and come back when he's asleep. Maybe then it won't be as awkward since he'll already be asleep. "Where are you going?" He asks as I stand up and go to the door. "Oh, I can't sleep I'm just gonna go eat something and watch tv." He nods and lays back down.

About an hour later I hear him come out of the room, "Hey, it's really late. Don't you wanna sleep?"  I am really tired but damnit he wasn't suppose to come out for me. You're supposed to be asleep! I cry in my head. "Uh, yeah. I'm going." I rush inside quickly and lay down and face the other side so I won't be facing him. I don't think I'll be able to sleep. I feel him lay down next to me. Think of him as a friend, just a friend. It's like a sleepover. Yeah, a sleepover. I try to calm myself down with these thoughts. "If you wanna turn the lamp on, it's fine." He suddenly says which scares me because it was so quiet. "Oh, thanks." I reach over to turn the lamp on. It doesn't feel as bad anymore. I sigh in relief. This isn't so bad. I finally calm down and fall asleep.

The next morning

Crap...what time is it? I can't even open my eyes. I feel something on my stomach. What the.. I tried moving my legs but there was a weight on them too. "What the heck.." I open my eyes and he's practically on me! His head was on my shoulder, his arm on my stomach and his leg over my legs. I move his arm away and push his leg off mine. He turns to the other side and continues to sleep. He was on me. What the heck, if he sleeps like that, I'm out. Sleeping like that makes us look like an actual couple. A shiver goes down my spine at the thought. "No way that would ever happen."