Eighteen

So, I've been watching YouTube videos all day and I've been seeing these "ignoring" challenges going around and I really wanna try it on Yoongi. He's still asleep, so as soon as he wakes up it's go time!

An hour later
"Hey, is there anything to eat?" He finally wakes up. "Yo?" I keep ignoring him. No eye contact whatsoever. "Hello?" He just shakes his head and looks in the fridge. "I guess I'll have to make breakfast, you want anything?" I try really hard to suppress my laughter. "Also, the guys are coming over later, can you make some snacks and stuff?" He finishes making some toast and fried egg and starts eating. "Can you?" This is so hard! "Are you ignoring me?" After he finishes he comes and sits on the couch next to me. "Hellooooo?" He pokes my cheek. "Did I do something?" I get up and go to the kitchen and pretend I'm doing something. "Rya?" He gets up. He pulls both my ears and shakes my head. "You're really ignoring me?!" He let's go, "but what did I do?" His smile turns into a pout. Oh no, I'm gonna break... "I don't think I did anything.. right? Did I?" He starts thinking. "No.. I don't think so.." he starts shaking me again. "Talk to meeee, I have no one else. I'm bored. You're the only one I want to talk to.. come on! Rya, Rya, Rya, Rya, Rya, Rya, Rya! Please please please please," He stops, "fine, I'll just go." He goes to his room. I finally break, "Wait! Yoongi, it was a prank! I didn't mean it." I follow him to his room and this time he's ignoring me and he looks upset. "I'm sorry, it was pretty funny though.." I start laughing a little. "Come on, it was just a harmless prank. I'll do whatever you want.. don't be sad." I start shaking him this time. "I'm sorry, didn't know you'd end up acting like a baby" I roll my eyes. "Wow." I hear him whisper. I shake him harder, "stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stooooo-" he suddenly grabs my hands, "Damn! Alright, you psycho. You can ignore me for who knows how long, but I'm suddenly a baby for ignoring you." He rolls his eyes. "Yep, exactly. You baby." He gets up, "don't play pranks like that on me then." I laugh a little, "oh, you poor baby, fine I won't."
"I seriously hate you." I push him off the bed. "I believe that." I say sarcastically. "You're a punk." He gets up. "You're a bitc-" he cuts me off, "Whoa! Watch the language, you ass." I scoff, "How are you gonna tell me to watch my language as you call me an ass." He laughs, "I will fight you, shut up." As he has his back turned I jump on him and tackle him to the ground. "What was that?" I smush his face into the carpet. "That's not fair, you caught me off guard!" I mock him, "that's not fair wah wah. Punk ass lil bi-" before I can finish he gets up with me still on his back and literally throws me on the bed. "Whoa, that was fun, do it again!" I jump on his back again and make him do it about 20 more times. "This is more of a work out for me than practice!" I sigh, "Fine... 2 minute break." As he's about to yell at me, the doorbell rings. "Must be the guys. I'm saved." He goes to answer the door and I walk closely behind him. "Hello, Is there a... Rya here?" A delivery guy holding a bouquet asks. "Uh.. yeah that's me." I get the flowers from him. "Thank you." We close the door. "Whoa, flowers, from who?" I get the little letter that came with it, "Congrats, it's been three years since you joined us at the hospital! From, HW." I smile, "that's so sweet!" He grabs the note from me, "Who's HW?"
"This guy from work, we joined at the same time." He lifts an eyebrow. I roll my eyes, "nothing like your affairs, calm down." He gets offended, "Wow, I hate you." I laugh, "you know it's just jokes."

I get a vase and put the flowers in it, so pretty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so lazy and out of ideas