Confessions

Jungkook's POV
I pull away and open my eyes. What the... I can see.... What the frick. "J-Jeon wh-what was that for?" Kc asks while blushing. I smirk. "I don't know but I wanna do it again." I respond. Her eyes widen and she turns darker. I smirk more and kiss her again. I pull away again. "B-but I thought you.... I thought you like that other girl..." She trails looking down. I take my hand and lift up her chin so she's looking at me. "I did... But something felt off about it... Then... When I figured you out, it's like a switch in me flipped and she didn't matter anymore. You drove me nuts... You made me feel conflicted in a matter of seconds. Just your mere concern and it's like I didn't have control over myself anymore." I explain. I kiss her again. "I realized you're the one I want... No... You're the one I need. I need you. (Oh yes I did)." I tell her once I pull away. Her eyes scan mine. "Are you sure?" She asks. I smile. "Yes. A guy like me, wants a girl like you." I tell her. I didn't think it was possible, but she turned even darker. "Officer Jeon, everyone is here. Can we start the search now?" Namjoon asks. I nod. "Hyung." I call once everyone started heading out. "How come I can see again?" I asked. He smiled. "That's called True Love (yes, I'm going to be cheesy. Shut up and let me lol) bud. It's why I can see while Marisol is here and why Taehyung can see while Courtney is here." He says. I nod with a smile.

Jimin's POV
I saw all of her friends I grabbed Namjoon. "Have we found her?!" I shout. He shakes his head. My hair was a mess, I had been searching for day. I couldn't find her. I was loosing my mind, I was surprised God hasn't caught on yet.... Though I'm sure he has and is just waiting. I get another bad feeling. This is very very very bad. My eyes widen, and tears start to form. "Hyung we have to find her. And we have to do it now!" I shout. "What why? What's happening?" He asks. I shake my head. "I-I don't know but it's not good. Not good at all. Oh crap... Please no... No I can't lose her." I whisper. I hear a scream. My eyes widen and I turn. "I know where she is." I say. I start running, the others not far behind me. We get to where she's at. She's surrounded by Demons and Fallen Angels. I let out a yell and start pushing them away from her. A fight breaks out but I win. I find her on the floor holding her stomach. "(Yn)!" I shout and rush to her. She looks at me. "J-Jimin?" She asks. "Yes it's me are you okay? Oh no... Please no...." I mutter. They shot her. "This might sting okay?" I say and hold my hands over her's pressing them into her stomach. I close my eyes. "Please... Just this once..." I whisper. After a moment I open my eyes and see the blood is gone. I let out a relived laugh. "Jimin?" She asks. "I'm here I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." I tell her pulling her into a hug. "What's gonna happen to you? You disobeyed the consequences." She says. I shake my head. " I don't care. I'm just glad you're okay." I whisper. I suddenly am getting called. "I'm being I'll be back. Watch her." I tell them and go up.
"You purposely disobeyed me. Care to explain?" He asked. "I do." I respond. "Well?" He asks, though I know He knows the answer, He just wants to hear me say it. "I'm in love with her." I respond. "You know the rules Jimin." He says. "I'm aware. But this will be different. I'm not gonna kill her. You'll see, my love for her is true." I state. He waves his hand and my feet fall through the clouds. I'm falling.