Eyes

Your POV
"He doesn't!" I yell. Tears were streaming down my face, but I didn't care. He stares at my eyes and smirks evilly. "You love him, don't you... (Yn)?" He says. My eyes widen. He knows my name. How does he know my name... How did he know about... My feelings? "Wh-what are you talking about? I've only known him for a week, I-I don't lo-love him. Yo-you're nuts!" I shout. He clicks his tongue a few times with doubt and disappointment. "You know it's really dangerous to lie to a Fallen Angel, don't you?" He says darkly. It all makes sense now... Fallen Angels can see everything Guardian Angels can't. "It's also not safe with Demons, but in sure that's a given." He says. I shake my head. That means there are more of them. Jimin... I wish you could come and save me... More than anything.

Cordelia's POV
She's missing... She's missing! I grab my phone and dial the first bulged I think of. "Ms.--" He starts but I cut him off. "Mr. Jung, please, help me." I say, my voice wavering. It's silent for a moment. "What's wrong?" He asked, his voice sounding hurt and concerned. I was trying to respond, but I kept choking, my crying has prevented me from saying anything. "I'm in my way." He says, then hangs up. After a few minutes there's a knock on my door. I open it, it's Mr. Jung. "M-Mr. Jung." I stuttered. He narrows his gaze and growls. "Cut the formalities Cordelia. What. Happened? What's wrong?" He asked grabbing my shoulders and staring into my eyes. I open my mouth, but shut it when nothing comes out. I look away, tears still pouring from my eyes. "Come on... It's okay. I'm here to help." He says. I look up at him, then I'm finally able to explain everything and he pulls me into a hug. "I-I don't know what to do.... She's missing..... And I can't help her.... What if she's in danger... And her-her..... What---" I ramble.

Hobi's POV
I grab her face, and look her in the eyes. "We're going to find her. I promise, but we need more help. Call some more friends, I'll get the cops okay?" I tell her. She nods. I grab my phone and call. "Nine-one-one what's your emergency?" The operator asked. "My friend, her friend, is missing." I explain. "Okay, I'll get someone over there as soon as I can okay? Explain everything to him." She says and hangs up. We meet at the middle. "I got the cops." I said. "I called some of her friends.... What if she was kidnapped... What if they're-- they're going to----" She stops. Don't do it Jung. Don't do it. "Kill her or...." I trail not wanting to say the other possibility. "Or...." She trails as well. She begins to shake. She starts whispering please under her breath. Don't do it... Don't.... Argh, frick it. I pull her arm and crash our lips together.

Jungkook's POV
I'm walking past the operators when my arm is grabbed. I turn to look, it's Kc. "Officer Jeon, we got a call. Someone's friend has gone missing." She tells me. I already knew. But I nod. "I'll head there now, I start to walk away. "Jeon." She says. I turn back to her. She pauses for a moment. Her mouth opens to speak, but she closes it with a shake of her head. "G-Goodluck." She whispers and gets back to her desk. What? I stare for a moment before shaking my head, and going where I need to go. I get there and freeze.

Kc's POV
I sat at my desk for several minutes. Don't... Don't. I look at where he exited. No. If this is the same girl who called for Jimin. I have to help her. I stand from my desk, take off my equipment and follow behind JungKook.

Hobi's POV
After a few moments we pulled away. She backs up just staring at the floor. "W-what... Just...." She stammers. "Why?" She asks finally looking at me, face red. I look away. ".... I didn't know how to get you to stop talking.... They were negative thoughts, and negative thoughts aren't going to get us anywhere. And it was the only thing I could think of okay?" I respond. "Mr--- H-Hoseok?" She stutters out. I look toward her, only with my eyes. "I--" She starts. She shakes her head, muttering a never mind. "What is it?" I asked, now fully looking at her. She glances at me. ".... I like you..." She whispers. My eyes widen. And it's silent.

~Time skip~

Two of her friends arrived, I believe their names were Jin, Marisol and Klaire, who brought a guy named Taehyung. Klaire called her sister, who is also going to bring a friend. They wouldn't be here for a while, but at least we'll have a big search party. The door opens and a man walks in, in uniform but he freezes. He seems so familiar, what he says next makes the room go very quiet. "Hyung."

A/n: since this book is almost over, I decided to give you a preview of the cover. In the last chapter you'll get the overview of the sequel. Be prepared. 😏 (photo should be at the top of it is not down here)