Off

Jimin's POV
It's gonna be fine. She'll be in good hands right? I shake my head. Of course she will, maybe she'll get Wonpil, o-or I.M., or Hyungwon... No never mind he's Marisol's. She'll be fine... She'll be fine.

??'s POV
I walk into the Throne room. "Yes God? You called." I asked lazily. "I need to protect a girl for me for the time being." He said. "Who?" I asked. "(Yn) (Ln)." He responds. I smirk. "Ah Jimin's girl. I would be happy to watch over her." I tell him. "Take care of her G-Dragon." He says as I walk out. Yeah, okay. Whatever.

Hobi's POV
I was laying on my bed. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her face, when I told her it was wrong, when I told her to leave. It hurt. I let out a growl and sit up. "You did this to yourself." I mutter. I let out a yell as I throw something across the room. I hear something shatter and I look to see what I threw. A vase. I groan. I begin to clean it up, getting several cuts in the process. After I was done, I went to the bathroom to bandage my wounds. You fool. You darned fool. I look in the mirror. That's when I see it. "I'm not falling out from her.... Am I." I mutter. You fool.

Your POV
Something was different, and not in a good way. My eyes widen. I have a new Guardian Angel. Cordelia had gone home, so I was sitting on my bed. Alone. He's helped me too much. Yes I have a new Guardian Angel for the time being, but..... Something feels off. I gripped the bed. I need to clear my head. I grab my stuff and head out. I felt uneasy. Very, uneasy. I walk into a store. It felt worse, but I decided to look around some anyway. Maybe I'm just trying to adjust to the feeling of a different Guardian Angel. Yeah. That's gotta be it. I go to the chocolates. No.... This isn't right something is wrong very... Very wrong. I feel a tap on my shoulder and jump. "Excuse me miss. Sorry I didn't mean to startle you, but I need to get something for my wife." The man says. "O-oh I'm sorry, just feeling a little off today I guess." I say with a nervous laugh. He only nods as he grabs his chocolate and leaves. Weird.... I didn't see a ring. I shrug it off. I probably just missed it. I shake my head and decide to walk out of the store.

G-Dragon's POV
I watched her walk out, as a guy starts to follow behind her. I was about to intervene, but... I saw a cute girl. "Eh, she's not really my problem anyways." I whisper and start flirting with the girl.

Jimin's POV
I woke up abruptly once again. No... No no no... This isn't not good. Something is wrong.... Very very wrong. I hear her scream. No.