Dangerous Ground

Taehyung's POV
"I can't thank you enough Taehyung. I don't know what I would've done if I lost her." He whispered still hugging me. "No problem Namjoon, it wasn't her time to go yet, and she does a good job of staying safe so I'm not saving her that often." I respond as he pulls away from the hug. "I feel like I've been lacking on my job as a  Guardian Angel. I've been so occupied with my job, and Courtney.... I'm not sure how my person is doing. I know I need to check up on her but.... Ugh what have I gotten myself into." He muttered messaging his temples. "If you want I could check up on her for you." I responded. "Really? You'd do that for me? Is that even allowed?" He asked. "There's no rules against it, and I'd do anything for you Namjoon. I've known you for years." I say smiling at him. He hugs me again. "Thank you so much. Here's her info. I've gotta get back to Courtney before she starts to panic." He says and then leaves. I smile. I wonder what it's like to be in love like that.

Jin's POV
She had cried herself to sleep in my lap. "I'm sorry.." She mutters in her sleep. "Marisol. It's okay." I whisper, even though she's asleep.

~Time Skip~

After thirty minutes she had woken up, I hadn't fallen asleep. I've had a hard time falling asleep since my now, ex wife had started hurting me. She had gotten out of my lap and sat next to me. Just staring at the ground. "Stop beating yourself up Marisol. It's not your fault." I tell her quietly. "But I could've helped you. If I hadn't been so blind and stupid I could've.... I could've protected you..." She responded just as quiet. "Marisol---" I start. "Do you know why it bothers me so much?" She asks. "No..." I trail. "I..... I'm in love with you Jin.... I have been... For months.... And I hated it because you were married and you loved her but.... Then she..... She was.... And I couldn't.... I didn't..." She trailed. "You..... You're in love with me?" I ask. There's a moment of silence. "Yes." She chokes out. She's crying. "I have to go." She says as she stands up and runs out. She's in love with me.

Taehyung's POV
I had looked at her information. I had figured out where she was, she was at an Ice Cream shop with some friends. She tells them goodbye and starts leaving. Not long after a guy grabs her arm and puts a knife to her throat. That's where I act. I punch the guy, and fight him until he's unconscious. She stands there shakily. I turn to her, and I freeze. Woah... Don't get distracted Taehyung! "Are you okay?" I asked. She nods. "Thank you. Who are you?" She asks. "I'm... Taehyung. Taehyung Kim." I respond. She smiles at me and holds out her hand. "Klaire. Klaire Kuckleman." She says. I smile back and shake her hand. This is dangerous Taehyung.