The Call

A/n if you didn't know already you're a senior in college

Your POV
I was sitting in the apartment that I share with my roommate, Cordelia, when the phone starts ringing. "Corfu, can you get that? I'm studying for my math test tomorrow!" I shout from my room. "Yeah, I got it!" She hollers back. "Thank you!" I respond. After a few moments she comes into my room. "(Yn), there's someone important on the line for you." She says excitedly. I raise my brow, but get up to go to the phone. "Hello?" I ask picking it up. "This is (Yn) (Ln), correct?" The voice responded. "Yes. Who is this?" I asked. "My name is Kim Namjoon. I'm a producer from South Korea. A music producer to be exact." He says, and my eyes widen. "I saw a video of your performance from the other day, and may I say you've got quite a knack for this. I called to offer you a job, as a singer at my company." He continues. "Is this for real?" I questioned, not feeling convinced. I hear him chuckle. "Yes, Ms. (Ln), this is real. So, what do you say?" He asked. "Yes! A thousand times yes! This is a dream come true!" I say into the phone. "Alright, in a few days you should revive a plane ticket to Seoul, South Korea. I'll see you then. Bye." He says before hanging up. "CORDY I GOT A JOB AT A COMPANY IN SOUTH KOREA!!!" I shout. She comes running to me. "Wait, really?! Is that why that man called? Isn't this like, your dream?" She asks and I nod rapidly. "What was the name of the guy who called you?" She asked. "Kim Namjoon." I say and she gasps. "No way!" She says. "What? Do you know him?" I asked. "Yes! He's my sister's boyfriend!" She says. "Wait you mean your sister, Courtney is dating Kim Namjoon, one of the most famous music producers of twenty-eighteen?!" I shout, and she nods. "Holy frick! What a small world!" I say laughing.

Jimin's POV
South Korea? Fun! I can't wait to go. I hear Simone calling my name. I'm being summoned. I go somewhere private and close my eyes. There's a flash and I go from standing on concrete to clouds. I walk around and greet everyone that I know as I walk past them. "You wanted to see me?" I asked as I entered God's throne room. "She almost saw you the other day, is that right?" He asked. "Yes. But I was able to get out of sight before she saw me." I respond. "She's going to South Korea, there are other Angels around that area." He says. I nod. "They're fallen Angels, Jimin. Be extremely careful while you're there. Protect her, and yourself. They go for anyone." He explains further. My eyes widen and I nod my head. "I will do my best." I respond. "You're dismissed." He says and as I walk out I run into Taehyung. "Taehyung, hi." I say. "Hello, is (Yn) doing alright?" He asks. I nod. "Is Courtney protected?" I asked. He also nods. "That's good. I get to go to South Korea, (Yn)'s dream gets to come true." I said smiling. "That's wonderful, I hope you have a great time. I got to go, He wanted to see me." He said pointing at the door I just exited. I nod and wave goodbye.

Marisol's POV
I was cleaning up the coffee shop, since it has closed five minutes ago. "Marisol." I hear my name called. I turn and see the boss. "Ah, hello sir." I said to him with a smile. "Was business good today?" He asked. "Slower than other days, but still decent." I responded. "That's good. When do you go back?" He asked. "To my scholarship in Seoul? About, six days I think." I respond. He nods his head. "You were one of my best workers, it will be sad to see you go." He says with a smile. I smile back. "I'll miss you too Jin, but I'll come back when I've finished school there, I just needed a break." I tell him. "You'll come back? But I thought you wanted to work in the medical field." He said. "I do, I never said I'd come back to work here at the coffee shop. I'm saying I'll come back to visit and maybe work at one of the hospitals here." I respond laughing. He starts laughing while rubbing the back of his neck. "Well, if you need recommendations for when you start looking for jobs. I'll be a reference." He says. "Thank you Jin, now I'll finish cleaning up and I'll see you tomorrow." I said, but he grabs my wrist. He smiles at me. "I'll finish up, you go home. Good job today Marisol." He says and points me toward the door. "Are you sure? Really, I can do it. It's not problem." I said concerned. "I'll be fine Marisol, stop worrying so much." He says with a chuckle. "How can I not worry when you have so much stress already. Please, just let me help. Let me take off some of the work load." I said still not leaving. He sighs. "This is one of the things I'll miss about you when you leave. You're always so caring, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were an angel in disguise." He says laughing, I laugh with him. "I'm nowhere near pretty enough to be an angel, you on the other hand. You could easily pass for one." I say with a laugh. "Don't say that. Everyone is beautiful in there own way." He says sincerely. "Whatever you say Mr. Worldwide Handsome." I say smiling. "Worldwide Handsome. I like that." He says. "Hey Marisol, I'm gonna go stand outside real quick so if anyone asks.... I'm outstanding." He says and immediately begins to laugh slapping the table. I laugh with him. His laugh sounded like someone cleaning a glass window or... A windshield wiper. After an hour of work it was done. "Thank you for helping me, even though I told you to go home." He says placing a hand on my shoulder. "Any time Jin. Just please promise me that when I leave, that you will relax more and take breaks. You're doing too much." I say concerned. "I'll relax more when my wife is better, I'm really trying Marisol." He says, a sad smile on his face while he plays with his wedding ring. "Keep me updated on her okay?" I say. He nods, I hug him then head home.