Books and Rescue

Courtney's POV
I was heading home from work, I felt like someone was watching me. But not in a good way. I turn around just as I see someone lunge at me with a knife. I scream when suddenly I'm pushed to the side. When I look back I see the girl on the ground. Soon the police came. I shakily stand up and walk home. I get there and collapse on the couch. After and hour Namjoon walks in. "Courtney? Are you okay?" Namjoon says seeing me in my dazed state. "I almost died today." I replied looking at him. His eyes widen. "Oh my, how?" He asked gently placing his hands on my face. "Crazy fan girl had a knife, but I think my angel saved me." I responded with a small smile looking at my concerned boyfriend's face. "I'm glad you're okay. I know I just got home, but I just remembered I have to go meet someone. I'll be back, stay safe okay babe?" He tells me. I nod. He kisses my forehead and leaves.

Yoongi's POV
I was in the library as usual. "Hi Yoongi." I hear a voice say. I look up from the computer, my eyes widen. "K-Khloe. Hey. What are you..." I trail then see the books in her hands. "I'm return After Hours and Bite Vs. Bark. (Yn) moved to Korea so she couldn't return it. How are you?" She asks with a smile. "I-I'm good. Did you like the book?" I asked as she returned them. "Yeah. I've never heard of the author before, though. Is she new?" She asked. I nod. "Yeah, she goes by Melody, but I don't think that's her real name. She's gaining an audience by her elaborate reader inserts." I explain. "Do you have anymore of her stories in stock?" She asks.  I hum in response. "I can look in our data base." I respond and start typing. "Thanks Yoongi!" She says happily. I get closer to the screen to hide my blush. "She has one called Teacher's Assistant. There's two versions. There's a Jimin one and uh....." I trail and blush more. "There's a Yoongi one." I mutter. "A another book with your name. Huh, how funny." She says. "Oh! She also started writing one called My Guardian Angel, not sure when the release date will be, but I looks interesting." I say, finally looking back at her. "Can't wait. Can you help me fine the Teacher's Assistant one? The one with your name on it, I always like reading stories with people I know name's in it." She says. I blush and nod. I stand up and show her the book. "She must have a really good artist too, funny this Yoongi looks just like you. I wonder if she's someone we know." She mutters. I shrug. "So you ready to check out that book?" I asked. She nods, so we head back up to the front.

Taehyung's POV
I was walking around in Heaven when I get tackled by a hug. "Thank you so much." The voice said. I smiled. "No problem, Namjoon." I responded.

A/n: thank you Jiminieisbias and also Namjoon's an angel. Bet you didn't expect that now did ya?