Sick Pt. 2

Your POV
I prepare some water so I can take the medicine. After I do I head up my stairs to go to bed, but I trip over my own two feet.

Jimin's POV
I get another feeling in my gut, she's in danger. I rush to her door and open it just in time to see her start falling off the stairs. I run behind her and catch her before she hurts herself. I turn invisible just before she opens her eyes. She's looking directly at my own, but she doesn't know that.

Your POV
I felt hands under my arms, just before I hit the ground. I open my eyes to see who it was, but they were gone. Until I realized. "Thank you. Again." I mutter. I look and see the door wide open. I smile. He busted in from outside. I felt the hands move and the door close. I shakily start to stand up. I start to fall again because I started feeling dizzy. Once again I feel hands fav my arms. I look to the side. I wish I hadn't. But I'm also glad I did. He was so handsome. His brown eyes start to fade to a paler color. "Crap." I hear him whisper. He starts frantically looking around the room. "I'll help you help me okay?" I ask. He simply nods, I know why. He can't talk to me, and he's already blind for awhile because I saw him. I don't want to cause anymore issues for him. I tell him when to take a step and then what direction to do it, until I'm able to get to my bed. "Thank you again." I say, a smile on my face even though he can't see it. He nods again, his own smile on his face. A smile that makes his eyes disappear. "Crap." He mutters again, as his smile drops. "How am I gonna get down if I can't see?" He whispers to himself. He slowly walks to the edge of the stairs then sits down. And scoots down the stairs. I lay down, and instantly I fall asleep.

Jimin's POV
I was able to get down the stairs without hurting myself. When I hear glass breaking. I stand up and listen. I can't see so I have to listen. I hear footsteps, and they suddenly come to a halt. "You. Put your hands up." A voice says from behind me. I turn and face the voice. It's definitely a male voice. "Who are you?" I asked. "Why would I tell you? I'm robbing you." The man responded. "That's all I needed to know." I respond as I lunge at him. This was going to be hard. I was able to knock him out, I think. Another tingly feeling. My eyes widen. "(YN)!" I shout.