Shots Fired

Your POV
He falls out of my grip onto the ground. "JIMIN!" I shout. He shot him... He shot him. I glare, and I turn toward the robber. "What have you done." I said darkly. I grab the gun Jimin had. "You. Shot. Him." I said, my voice definitely deeper than normal. His eyes grow wide. "You shot him!" I say slightly louder. "How dare you! What gives you the right to come into MY home armed with a weapon and hurt someone else! That's sick, you know that? Sick!" I shout at him. I start stepping toward him, I bring the gun up and point it at him. Ready to shoot. Suddenly there's a heavy weight on my should let. I tune my head. "J-Jimin?" I stutter. He grabs the gun and shoots the guy. I hide the gun in the couch cushions. I grab my phone and call nine-one-one. "Nine-one-one what's your---" I don't let the operated finish. "Please hurry! Someone tried to rob my home, we got him taken care of but I need an ambulance my friend was shot!" I ramble off quickly. "Whoa, whoa calm down hun, tell me again. Slowly and give me your address." She says. "Okay. Someone tries to rob my home, he shot my friend I need an ambulance. I've already taken care of the robber. My address is (Address goes here)." I say slowed. I watch as Jimin falls in and out of consciousness. Tears start to form in my eyes. "Okay we have someone on the way do--" she starts. "Please.... Please make them hurry." I say, my voice breaking as tears starts streaming down my face. "They'll be there as soon as they can okay? I promise. My name is Kc, it's gonna be okay." She says. "You don't know that! Don't make promises that you can't keep Kc. My name is (Yn) and my-my friend Jimin is the one who got shot." I say as the tears fall faster. "They're almost there okay?" She says to me. "It's gonna be okay Jimin, please.... Please you can't die on me.." I whisper to him. He only nods, still not fully conscious, and unable to talk. Even though he can't, or isn't supposed to be able to talk he manages to get out. "I.... I won't die on you..... (Yn).... Not today I won't...." He responds hoarsely. My eyes widened. "H-how... You're not supposed to be able to talk how did you...." I start. He simply shakes his head. My doors burst in there's a cop and people to help with an ambulance. "Who was shot?" The cop asked. I almost shout. "Him! The one bleeding from his stomach! Who do you think was shot?!" I say almost yelling at them. He grab him and put him on a stretcher. The cop comes up to me. His tag says Jeon. "It's gonna be okay, calm down. I'll take care of the crime scene okay. Go with him." He tells me pushing me toward the ambulance that would be outside. I nod and run to the truck. I don't care if I'm still sick, Jimin is more important right now.

Officer Jeon's POV
"Your lucky your Guardian Angel is tough (Yn). I've never seen him fight so hard for someone in my life." I mutter after she has left. I take my phone and dial a number. "Hyung, he was shot." I say. "He was shot? Oh gosh. Is he gonna be okay? JungKook, how much do you know?" He says. "Hyung, calm down. I think he's gonna be fine." I tell him. "If you say so JungKook, how is your person?" He asks. "She's doing good, she had to spend the night at her teacher's place again. I think he has the hots for Cordelia." I respond. "Why does that not surprise me." He says with a laugh. "I miss Hobi~Hyung. Why did he leave?" I asked. "He left the Angels because he wanted to dance more that protect, don't you remember this JungKook?" He asked. "Of course I do Namjoon~Hyung, I just...." I trailed fighting back tears. "It came with a price JungKook you know that." Namjoon says to me. "I know.... I just.... Wish it didn't have to be that price." I responded. "I have to get back to work, I'll try to keep you updated Hyung." I say to him. "Okay." He says and I hang up. I look at the door. "You should've been more careful Jimin... Now she's falling for you." I mutter and start cleaning up the crime scene.

Your POV
He was currently in surgery. Two come running to me. "Namjoon? Courtney? What are you--" I start. "The cop you met, Officer Jeon, he's a friend of mine. I came as soon as I heard, the friend that got shot was, is he...." Namjoon trails. I nod. "Yes my Guardian Angel. Oh gosh I hope he's okay." I mutter trying not to cry. I'm enveloped in a hug. I hug back tight. "It's gonna be okay (Yn), from what I've heard Guardian Angels are hard to kill." Courtney says as she hugs me. "He was shot in the stomach..." I trailed. "What if.... What if he hit important organs?" I respond hugging her tight as tears started to fall from my face. There's no response.

~Timeskip~

After about two hours a doctor comes out. I instantly stand and rush to the doctor. "Is he okay? Is he stable? Is he alive? Is--" I start. "Miss, calm down." The doctor says. "I'll calm down when I know he's okay!" I said. The doctor pauses. My eyes widen. "H-He's okay..... Right?" I asked. "I'm.... Sorry.... We-we couldn't.... We couldn't save him." The doctor says looking at me. "No.... No no no... This this isn't--" I start and fall to my knees. "(Yn)." I hear someone calling my name. "(Yn)."
I open my eyes. Namjoon and Courtney were looking at me concerned. "Has the doctor come out?" I asked. They shake their heads. I sigh in relief. "It was just a dream." I whisper. The doctor then comes out. I stand up. "I-is he...?" I start. "He's..." The doctor trails.