South Korea

Your POV
It has been a few days since the call. Finally there was something new in the mail. I practically squeal as I see the address. I open the letter. "Here's your ticket see you in a few days Ms. (Ln).

Signed Kim Namjoon,of RM Performance." I whispered. I check when the plane leaves my eyes widen. I have two days to pack. Better start now.

~Time skip~

Day of flight. I can't wait.

Marisol's POV
I get on the flight and look to see who I'm sitting next to. "Wait, (Yn)?" I ask. She looks at me. "Marisol? Oh my goodness this is great!" She says happily. I take my seat next to her. "So, you had to leave Jin. That must've been hard." She said sympathetically. "Is it wrong to have feelings for a guy who is married?" I asked her. "You can't control your feelings, but you can control how you act on them." She responds. I lay my head in her shoulder. "This is hard." I whisper. "I know. I know." She responds.

~Time skip~

We arrive in Korea and we go our separate ways. I'll miss you Jin. You were the best boss I could ever ask for. I get to my apartment and my phone rings. "Hello?" I ask. "Marisol! Hey glad you had a safe flight." He says. I smile. "Hi Jin." I responded. "She's doing better, I'm so happy." He says, I could the love he had for her in his voice. "That's awesome, but they still don't know what was/is entirely wrong with her right?" I ask. "That's correct." He responds. "Well, it's really late. I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight Jin." I said. "Night Marisol." He responds and I turn off my phone. Stupid feelings. Why do they have to suck?