Performing

Jimin's POV
Angels wander among the humans, and only Angels can see other Angels an recognize them as such. Only the human we protect would be able to recognize their own Guardian Angel. In a few hours (Yn) would be performing at the coffee house I really wondered what she was going to sing, and how good she might be.

~Time skip~

I was waiting at the coffee house, as soon as she arrives I make sure I blend in. She walks up the counter. "Can I get some tea? Sweet tea with some honey, if it's not too much trouble." She says kindly. I smile, she's always so nice to everyone. "Yes you may. Good luck on your performance (Yn)." The lady says. "Thank you Marisol." She responds with a smile. After she gets her tea, she drinks a few sips then goes on stage.

"Hey, you don't know me I'm kinda new to this whole performing thing. My name is (Yn) (Ln), and this is an original song (pretend any song in this book unless said otherwise is an original)." She said then began to play the piano.

"I tried my best, to love you in the way, that I thought it'd be best.
Would've given anything, no even everything, cause you're my everything.

But the more I loved you like that, the more I lost myself right in this mess. In the mask that never loses its smile I found knowing myself less and less." She sang. There was a pause, and few people were impressed. Then she started the chorus.

"I'm the one I should love, in this world. See the light in my soul that shines ever so bright. Something that I know now, so I love me. To see the beauty in the missing puzzle piece. I'm the one I should love.

Oh, the road ahead might be dark but walk it step by step. On the way meet the one who you've chosen to accept.

Why did I leave myself all alone in the cold dark for so so long. What did I fear so much to hide my true self where it did not belong.

I'm the one I should love, in this world. See the light in my soul that shines ever so bright. Something that I know now, so I love me. To see the beauty in the missing puzzle piece. I'm the one I should love.

I might be a little tough just around the edges. You might think that I might be anything but special. But this is who I am, I'm the only one for me. I look at all of it, my arms and legs my heart and my one soul.

I wanna love it all, in this world. See the light in my soul that shines ever so bright. Something that I know now, so I love me. To see the beauty in the missing puzzle piece.  I'm the one I should love (oh... Oh... Oh... (Pretend the first "oh" is finishing out the word love)).

I'm the one I should love (oh... Oh... Oh...)

(Oh woah woah..... Yeah)." She sang. There was a pause before the coffee house erupted in applause. I saw a few people hitting their record buttons again and posting the video they took. I knew she'd be good. She's good at everything. She blushes and smiles. "Wow okay.... That response was better than I expected. Thank you.... I uh.... Don't have anything else prepared... Thank you again for listening, you really could've just left.... But uh..... I.... Yeah. I'm gonna... Yeah..." She says completely flustered before walking off the stage. Her head starts to turn in my direct, so I duck and move so she can't see me. That was close.