Sick Pt. 1

Your POV
I was finally able to fall asleep, but it took some time. It had been a few days since my near death experience and falling asleep had been someone difficult. I keep having nightmares about what would've happened if Jimin hadn't come to save me. I always wake up in a fright, sweating. I was able to sleep somewhat soundly this time, which was a plus. I think the lack of sleep has been getting to me though, I'm starting to get sick. I sit on the edge of my bed after waking up this morning, I feel like the walking dead. I have a major headache, but I don't have the proper medicine to treat it, which means I have to go to the store. I had gotten an apartment since I figured I'd be here awhile and the hotel was getting expensive. Namjoon is helping me with expenses while I adjust to life here. I was just about to go out when my phone rings. "Hello?" I asked. "(Yn),  guess who got accepted into a dance program!" Cordelia says from the phone I smile. "You?" I ask. "Yep! And you'll never believe where it is." She says. "Where is it?" I ask. "Seoul." She says. My eyes widen. "Really?! You're coming to Korea? That's fantastic! I have to go but I'll talk to you later okay?" I ask. "Okay. Bye!" She says and hangs up. I head back out and go to the nearest grocery store.

~Time skip~

"I'll shoot!" The robber says pointing the gun at me. "Then shoot." I said holding my arms out.

Jimin's POV
I followed her to the store, I had a bad feeling about this. She walks in and goes to the medical section. She grabs medicine to treat her headache and to help with the other symptoms. She heads up front to pay when someone in all black shows up. My eyes widen. He has a gun. "GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!" He shouts at everyone at the store. The cashier starts fumbling with the machine to get money. (Yn) shakes her head at the cashier. "No." She says boldly. The robber turns to her and points the gun at her chest. "Give me your money." He says again. "No." She says again. "I'll shoot!" He tells her. There's a tingling feeling in my gut. Again, it's too soon. "Then shoot." She says. He sets his finger to the trigger. She closes her eyes, and time seems to move in slow motion as he starts to pull the trigger. I move quickly and knock his arm up causing him to shoot the ceiling. She flinches, then her eyes shoot open as she realizes she wasn't shot. I quickly turn invisible. The cops come in a short time later and arrest the man. (Yn) pays for her stuff and goes home. I stay close behind her. She walks into her house. "Thank you again Jimin. No matter what you do I can always trust you." She says. I smile and walk away from her home. She's safe on there.