Panic

Cordelia's POV
I had woken up the next morning, quickly remembering that my dance intrauterine Mr. Jung, let me stay at his house. I blushed. Gosh darn it, get a hold of your hormones woman geez! I mentally scold myself. I have to do something for him in return... An idea pops in my head. I head to the kitchen and see what food supplies he had. Not much, but I could make--- perfect! I start making it. It was relatively simple but it would work.

~Time skip~

Hoseok's POV
I was awoken by a smell. It smelled good. Once I realized what the smell was I practically jumped out of my bed and sprinted to the kitchen. As I'm sprinting I'm unable to slow down as I see Cordelia setting down the food. She turns to me, eyes wide as she sees me dasi run run running (I had to I'm sorry! 😂). "Whoops." I mutter as I collide with her, my momentum and body weight, most of which being muscle, caused us to crash roughly to the floor. She lets out a groan of pain. We make eye contact and we both seem to freeze. Get out now Hoseok, get out now! I yelled in my head. Warnings being everywhere. "I-I uh.... I made breakfast.... Chocolate chip pancakes..." She muttered. "I know. Why do you think I was practically barreling down the stairs?" I asked raising a brow. "You thought it was an intruder and you forgot I was here?" She responded. I opened my mouth to respond then shut it realizing that that seemed reasonable. I get off of her and help her up. "I'm not the best cook so I apologize." She says staring at her feet. "It'll be better than anything I could cook, don't sweat it. Thank you for making it." I tell her with a smile. A genuine one. I hadn't given this many genuine smiles in years. What are you doing to me girl? I sat down and started eating. Holy crap! This is actually pretty good! "It's great." I respond as I continue to stuff my face with the food. She giggles. "Thank you." She responds, still giggling. I continue shoveling the food in my face as I ignore the blush that's trying find its way to my face. You can't fall for another student Hoseok. You know what happened last time. My body tenses when arms wrap lightly around my shoulders. "Thank you for letting me stay here, but I should go home." She whispers and pulls away. I hear the door open and close but the warmth of her arms is still very much there. As if she was still hugging me. What have you done to yourself Jung? What is this girl doing to you? At that thought, I turn and glance at the door before I slowly finish my food.

Your POV (hey! It's been a while! Lol)
I couldn't fall asleep this time. The robbery and everything kept flashing through my mind preventing me from doing so. I was starting to hallucinate thanks to my lack of sleep. I shakily stood from my bed and tried walking. It didn't help that I was still sick, and the fact that I couldn't sleep wasn't helping. I use the wall as support as I try to get down my stairs to make myself some soup. I get to the kitchen and suddenly feel very dizzy. My hand hits the wall hard as I try to steady myself. My hand goes to my head. I shut my eyes tight. My head hurts. I open my eyes, and I stumble backwards. I kept looking around. My eyes were wide with fear. It looked like I was surrounded by Fallen Angels.  I put my hands on my ears and tuck my head between my legs. "You're not real. You're not REAL!" I muttered. I felt a hand touch my shoulder I wanted to scream, but the touch was calming and I felt safe. "J-Jimin  is that you?" I asked, he couldn't talk, if that was him at least, respond so I continued. "Tap once for yes twice for no." I continued. One tap. My shoulder relaxed and o let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding. I turn toward him and wrap my arms around him. I don't know if this is against the rules but right now, I just need someone to help me calm down. I've been so scared lately and being sick and vulnerable wasn't helping. I hugged him tight, keeping my eyes shut. He seemed to hesitate, but after a moment or two his arms wrapped around me. He hugged me tightly. My body seemed to relax. My muscles seemed to turn into goop as the dark world of sleep finally captured me. While in the arms of my Guardian Angel. (Roll credits. Lol if you get that reference I'll give you (k)cookie emojis.)

Jimin's POV
I didn't know what else to do. She was terrified, even if I couldn't see her. I can feel her emotions, because I'm her Guardian Angel. After I started hugging her, she relaxes. A lot. You must've been absolutely terrified (Yn). I'm so sorry. After a moment or two I heard steady breathing and a light snoring. I smiled. You finally were able to fall asleep. Good. I tighten my grip a little and move myself so I can mean against a wall. Once I felt one behind me, I loosened my grip a little. I placed my cheek on hers, and closed my eyes to fall asleep. But little did I know, my fingers were inches away from her's, and as he slept. They slowly interlaced.

A/n: BROO WASTE IT ON ME IS SOOO GOODDDD I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT!' AHHAHAH IT'S ALL ENGLISH I NEED MORE KF THIS AHAHAHAHA!!!