You Got A Boyfriend Anyway

The second worldwide tour was even crazier than the first. Their popularity increased exponentially and the release of the second album was huge. Rock music wasn't selling like it used to and they were putting up insane numbers. It went platinum within a week.

"Hey guys." I said loudly as I walked toward them. "There's a lot of people outside. Ritchie wants you to go straight to the limo. No pictures, no autographs, no stopping."

"Dude." Demi sighed. "Are we ever going to be able to interact with fans?"

"There's too many. It's not safe." I responded.

"Y'all act like they're gonna shank us or something." Johnny said as we continued walking down the hallway.

They had just finished a radio interview and they were headed to the venue to do soundcheck and a meet and greet with some contest winners.

"It's a crowd control issue." Nick chimed in. "Things can get rowdy and unsafe for them."

"Just do what he asks." I sighed.

"Fine." They all mumbled.

The door opened and I was relieved to find that there was a fence separating the crowd from the limo. It was always stressful when the crowd was right there and we had to push through. I could hear people calling out to then as we walked toward the vehicle. Demi was the first one to stop, then Matt followed suit. They starting signing autographs and conversing with the fans. The iron fence was making it awkward however, so they both decided to improvise.

I watched completely helpless as both Matt and Demi climbed the fence to take pictures with fans. Ritchie looked pissed.

"I didn't sign up for this shit." He said sternly as he hoisted himself up over the wrought iron.

"I'm sorry." I called after him.

Demi and Matt were surrounded by people. Surprisingly they were all mellow and followed Ritchie's instructions. It took them about forty five minutes to take pictures with everyone. Once everyone loaded up into the limo, the driver lowered the partition so Ritchie could speak.

"Next time, I'm gonna clothes line your asses and drag you away like a couple of crying little toddlers." He said sternly. "Do you understand?"

"Oh damn..." Joe mumbled.

Demi and Matt both laughed.

"Yeah. Sure bro." Demi said sarcastically.

"I'm serious." Ritchie said with a frown.

"I know." Demi said as she rolled her eyes.

"Man..fuck y'all." Ritchie huffed as he rolled the partition up.

Demi sat there with a smug grin on her face as she stared at her phone. Matt had a guilty look on his face. I knew he'd apologize later.

"Seriously?" I questioned. "You better apologize to him." I said to Demi.

"Yes mom." She said without looking up.

I shook my head in disapproval and leaned up against Nick.

"Hey baby." He smiled.

"Hey." I said before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He needed to shave. His jawline was stubbly.

"I'm excited about the show tonight." He said as he laced our fingers together. "It's going to be a huge crowd."

"It'll be fun. I'll make sure I get some pictures and video for you guys."