Only Girl In The World

A/N: The song used is "My Light" by Sully Erna. Only part of it. Also there's a portion of this chapter that's pretty much a shout out to those of you that offer me nudes for updates. Lol. You know who you are...;)

Chapter Seven

I yawned as I climbed into Nicks bunk. I was exhausted and I honestly couldn't keep my eyes open. The bus shook slightly as we drove to our next destination. I was thankful that our days of living in vans when we toured were behind us. I could hear laughter from the front of the bus as I got settled. Life was good these days. Really good.

After the album released, it debuted at number one. The tour sold out immediately and we had to add dates just to keep up with the demand. They pretty much shot to fame over night. It was hard to handle at first. As a management team, Natalie and I were not prepared. We had to hire a multitude of people just to keep up with everyone's daily upkeep. It was chaotic. The addition of bodyguards was also something else that had to be done. Especially for Demi.

I smiled at the thought of her. She had that effect on people.

I could hear Joe and Nick laughing loudly in the lounge area. The band was split between three buses. Demi and Johnny were on one with their respective technicians, while Matt, Joe, and Nick were traveling together on another. Since Nick was my boyfriend, I was also on his bus by default. Natalie stayed with Johnny and Demi. Someone had to keep an eye on them. The third bus housed the rest of the bands techs and two of the bodyguards.

One of the perks to traveling separate from the others was the texting. Johnny and Demi sent some of the most inappropriate and hilarious text messages on the planet. They were both insane. If I had a dollar for every dick picture Johnny sent me, I'd be rich. These weren't your ordinary dick pictures either, they were like that silly little Santa doll that people liked to photograph and post online in various places. He'd stick his dick everywhere. It became an inside joke.

I picked up my phone and sure enough, I had a text from Demi.

Send nudes

I couldn't help but laugh out loud. She was persistent. I decided to give her what she asked for. I climbed out of the bunk and made my toward the front of the bus.

"Sel!" Joe said excitedly.

"I need a favor." I grinned.

"Anything." Nick said batting his eyes dramatically before he took a long drink from his beer.

"I need someone to get naked so I can take a picture and send it to Demi."

Everyone laughed.

"Is she at it again?" Nick asked shaking his head.

"I'll do it." Ritchie, Demi's bodyguard offered.

"Oh my god." Joe said as he tried not to laugh. "This is awesome."

"Strip!" I said loudly.

I had a grin on my face the entire time he stripped. Ritchie was a large guy. He wasn't exactly in shape. Once he got all his clothes off, Nick cleared the table and Ritchie laid across it in the centerfold pose. It was perfect. I snapped the picture, put a filter on it and sent it. She responded immediately.

You mutherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome! :D

That was the last text I got from her that night. Satisfied that I had won, I climbed back into bed and drifted off to sleep. We were headlining an outdoor radio festival the next day and I wanted my rest. It would be a very long day for me and the band. It was also my birthday, and I had a feeling they were all up to something.