Chapter 27- Beautiful Soul

I sat on the couch looking out the window at the view of London that I never really bothered to look at. I just sat there thinking of everything. I was going home tomorrow night. I still had to say goodbye to everyone. I still had to pack. I still had to say goodbye to Niall. Something I'm dreading. But it's not really a goodbye. We are still together. Just long distance. When I get home I'm going to college and I will text, call, and skype Niall everyday. Talking about college, I still had to get my books. Also maybe more clothes. More clothes never really hurt. Except my typical New York City closet.

"Babe? You alright?" I looked over my shoulder and saw Niall walk out of our room with his guitar.

"I'm fine. Just thinking." I sighed.

"About what?" Niall sat down on the couch.

"Everything. Leaving. Home. School."

"Don't worry. Everything will fall into place."

"I hope. I just really don't want to leave. I'm going to miss this place."

"You remember what we said. Finish the semester at NYU then come to a school here."

"It just feels like that's a lifetime away." I closed my eyes wishing I could fast foward.

"It's not trust me." Niall smiled.

"Your always so positive." I grinned.

"I'm always here, babe."

"Why are you carrying around your guitar?" I asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to play you something before you left. To cheer you up." Niall smiled down at his guitar.

"Well play it then!"

"Nah, you're already happy again." Niall shrugged with a smirk on his face.

"Come on, Niall."

"No." He grinned evilly.

"You get me excited fr a song then don't play it? That's very rude."

Niall smiled wider. I gave him the puppy dog face. "Pwease."

"Fine. I've actually been practicing this for you." Niall had a huge smile on his face while he strummed the first few notes. I recognized the song immediately. It's one of my favorites, "Beautiful Soul'by Jesse McCartney.

Niall looked up at me and smiled. He started singing like an angel.

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul......

I felt my eyes tear up and a blush creep to my cheeks. After each verse he sang, each note he played, my smile grew bigger and bigger. Sadly, he finished.

"Niall." I cried, wiping the tears from my eyes. I ran over to him and hugged on to him tightly.

"Did you like it?" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"I loved it. I love everything about it." I kissed him and sat in his lap just hugging him.

"I'm really going to miss you." Niall said.

I looked up at him and saw his eyes get teary.

"Niall," I started."He cut me off.

"No, don't worry about me. I'm fine." Niall wiped his eyes. I just hugged on to him tighter.