Chapter 13- Screw That

*About 3 Weeks Later*

Kara and I have known the boys now and we were all close, and even all of us girlfriends got along. We told our parents about our relationship and our parents were fine with it as long as we followed the rules they gave us before we left.

I was lounging on Niall's couch in his snuggie when he came out of his office with a card in his hand.

"Jordan, will you come with me and be my plus one?"

"Plus one for what?"

"My cousin Josh is getting married and I want to take you."

"Of course! But a few questions. When? Where? Who? Dress code?"

"It's in Dublin and everyone is going so I figured we'll leave tomorrow because it's a long car ride. Then we'll get settled in and relax and have the wedding the next night. Then the day after that we'll come home. And all 10 of us will share a car. The dress code is black tie."

"By all 10 of us you mean Kara, Harry, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn, Perrie, Liam, and Danielle?"

"Yup!"

"Sounds great. Why didn't you ever reply to the RSVP?"

Niall looked down at the card in his hands and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm sure he wont mind. I'll go call him later."

I laughed, snuggled into Niall and watched TV with him.

*******

I smiled as I found a perfect pink cocktail dress for the wedding. I grabbed it out of my closet and took it into Kara's room.

"This with my black Loubuitons would be great!" I squealed showing her my outfit.

"Yea! How about this?" Kara held up a light-blue chiffon knee-length dress.

"Yea and those heels!" I pointed at beige pumps.

"Yes!!" Kara and I high-fived.               

I walked out of her room and put my outfit into the one luggage Kara and I were going to share to save room in the car. I was done packing. In the morning I was wearing my Victoria"s Secret sweats (Which are very comfortable!) since we were mostly going to be in a car and doing nothing that day. Then I packed some pj's, jeans and a shirt and my wedding outfit. The wedding was at night so I still needed more clothes. Then I packed jeans and a t-shirt for the car ride home the next day. We just needed to pack make-up, and toiletries but we needed them in the morning so we had to wait to zip up the suitcase. Kara grabbed the last bit of her things and shoved them into the suitcase.

Kara looked at the clock. It was 11 pm. We spent a few hours packing because the trip was last minute to us.

"Bedtime! Big day!" Kara said turning off the lights. The suite was pitch black and I tried walking into my room. Except something got in my way.

"AAAHHHH!" I hit something and fell on my ass.

Kara turned the lights on and started laughing at me.

"My face hurts." I moaned.

"You walked into the wall dumb ass!" Kara laughed.

"I'm going to bed. Please keep the lights on until I get in my bed. Safety precautions."             

*******

I stretched my arms as Niall lifted the suitcase into the trunk of the limo the boys rented. We were on the side of the road in front of the hotel and people passing by were trying to get a peek inside the black limo.