Chapter 12- Picture Perfect

Kara and I were cleaning up breakfast when there was a knock on our door.

"Did you invite anyone over?" I asked Kara.

"No. You?" Kara questioned.

"No. Go answer it!"

"No way! You!"

"Answer and I'll be behind you with an umbrella so if something happens I'll hit the person with the umbrella!"

The person knocked again.

"Fine." Kara agreed.

I ran and grabbed the umbrella from the closet. Kara was at the door and I was behind her holding the umbrella like a baseball bat. Kara opened the door. Harry was standing there smiling. He looked behind Kara and saw me the umbrella.

"What the hell are you doing?" Harry laughed.

"We didn't know who was knocking! You scared us!" I yelled. I put the umbrella away and we let Harry inside.

"What a lovely surprise! What's up?" Kara said.

Harry simply replied, "I'm taking you two."

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrows at him in surprise.

"Go get dressed. You guys are coming to my and Niall's flat. We got a surprise we want to show you." Harry acted like it was a normal thing.

"Um, OK?" Kara went to her room to get changed.

I looked at Harry suspiciously.

"Go get ready to. Your coming." Harry moved his hands in the way that says move on.

I went to go get ready.

I walked out in my new jean Capri's and blue, wispy blouse. I put on my white wedges with my hair in a braid. Kara was wearing a flower print shirt, Capri's, and heels since we were with Harry today and she didn't want to feel like a midget.

We walked out of the hotel and into Harry's car. Kara was in the passenger seat and I sat in the back. I felt like a kid. Kara and Harry were talking while I sat looking out the window. Harry was a fast driver.

We arrived in front of a huge building. Harry parked in the residents parking spaces. I got out and followed Harry into the building. It was very modern.

We got in the elevator and Harry hit the 53 floor button.

I closed my eyes as we went up. I ran out of the elevator when it beeped.

"Um, Jordan. this isn't our floor." Harry said.

"Sorry." I walked back inside.

We finally got to the right level and I got to scape the elevator. Harry walked to the flat and opened the door.

When you walk in you go down a hallway that opens up into a huge living room. It was an open floor plan. To the right, are a few doors. To the left is a modern kitchen against the wall you walk in from. On the left wall is a also a few doors.

I was looking around. The flat was a total bachelor pad. In the living room was a huge TV, big couch, and arcade games. In the kitchen it looks like the microwave gets used most. The walls were white and the flat looked lived in. Very lived in.

"You guys are finally here! I thought Harry stole you for himself!" Niall walked out of one of the doors to the left. He came over and gave me a kiss.

"Niall, I'm scared." I said.

"Why?"

"Because you and Harry keep saying your stealing us. It's unfair since you guys are seducing us with your Irish accent and Harry's curls."