Chapter 23- Noah

I woke up from Kara pushing me off the couch. Ow.

"Wake up. It's 5 o'clock. Noah will be here in an hour. I figured you might want to make yourself look decent." Kara informed.

"Alright." I got up off the floor and stretched.

I checked my phone. 10 text messages? I checked them. 7 of them were from Mark. Why won't he leave me alone? The others were from some of my friends. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. Better get ready, I thought.

I was fine with my jeans and a t-shirt. I might as well check my hair. I walked over to the bathroom and turned on the light. I turned my head and looked at the mirror.

Thank goodness Kara woke me up. My hair is an absolute mess. It wasn't even in a ponytail anymore. Strands were shot in different directions. I quickly grabbed my brush and combed my hair. I put it back up in a ponytail, using clips to help hold strand in place. I looked at my reflection. I was missing something. I looked closer. Aha! Make up! I took my mascara and put a lot on. I used some concealer for the black under my eyes. I wasn't as tired since I had my nap, but Greg waking me up in the morning wasn't good for my appearance. I put some lip gloss on and looked at myself. I looked fine.

"Ready!" I walked out of the bathroom. Kara and Harry were on the couch and Niall was in the kitchen. I walked over to Niall.

"Ready for what?" Niall asked.

"Isn't Greg's friend coming over?"

"Noah. Yea, he'll be here in a few minutes." Niall took out some snacks and poured them into bowls.

"Why are you doing that?"

"We have a guest coming over. I'm going to be a good host and offer food."

"Alright. Whatever floats your boat."

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Niall walked over and answered it.

"Niall!" A voice boomed.

"Noah! Come on in buddy!" A short, chubby man walked into the flat behind Niall. He had brown eyes and really short brown hair. It was almost like a buzz cut. He was carrying cases of beer.

"Noah! Ya made it!" Greg came out of the guest room. Kara and Harry got off the couch to introduce us.

"Of course! Just a hard time finding the flat. So many numbers!" Noah and Greg did a bro hug.

"Noah, this is Niall's mate Harry, his girlfriend Kara, and Niall's girlfriend Jordan." Greg pointed us out.

"You brought beer?" Niall was eyeing the bottles in Noah's hands.

"I wouldn't want to come empty handed." Noah smiled. So far Noah seemed like a nice guy.

"Beer pong!" Greg hollered.

"Love that game!" Harry smiled.

"Game on!" Niall cheered. They ran to the closet and pulled out cups and a ping pong ball. They set the cups up on the table, while Greg and Noah poured the beer.

"Are you guys going to play?" Niall asked Kara and I.

"Nah, not really much of a drinker." I answered.

"Me either." Kara added.

"Are you sure? It's fun." Harry grinned.

"I wouldn't want to ruin your fun." Kara assured.

"Plus, there needs to be some sober people." I laughed.

"Come on! They don't want to play! They can watch me kick some ass!" Noah danced around crazy. He couldn't contain his emotions of excitement.