Chapter 18- Un-wanted Guest

I felt something hot on my eyes. I groaned and willed my eyes to open. The sun was streaming in through the big window of the living room. Why was I in the living room? I looked down. Oh yea! I fell asleep on the couch. And my back feels the pain. It wasn't the most comfortable couch to fall asleep on. Other than that, I was a lot better than yesterday. The first day is always the worst.

I sat up and looked around. It was early in the morning and Kara was still asleep. I shuffled to my room and opened the door. I closed the shades and shuffled to my bed and collapsed. On something.

"Get off me!" Said a muffled voice from under me. My eyes flew open. I knew that voice.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BED YOU ASSWIPE!" I screamed and pulled the covers off Derek.

"Good morning beautiful." Derek smiled.

"Listen, stop stalking me and get out of my life! Now! I'm sick of this!" I screamed looking down at him. In my bed. HE'S IN MY BED!

"GET OUT OF MY BED!!!" I will admit. I felt angry tears come to my eyes.

Derek hopped out of my bed and went to give me a hug because he saw my eyes watering up.

"Come here baby."

"DON'T YOU DARE PUT YOUR FILTHY PAWS ON ME!" I tried pushing him away but he was bigger and stronger than me. He put his arms around me when all of a sudden hands were on Derek's shoulder and pulled him off me.

"Let go of her!" Kara screamed throwing Derek on the floor. "Jordan take care of him while I call Harry and Niall!"

"And security!" I added.

I hopped on Derek and started slapping and punching him in the face which made him angrier. He threw me off him. I landed across the room on my butt with a thump. My tailbone was in horrible pain, and I sucked in a breath as Derek walked over to me. He squatted down to my level and slapped me across the face. My face was stinging and wet. Then tears started streaming out of my eyes.

"You're my woman and you don't hit me!"  Derek spat at me. OK, this guy has a problem. I reached my limit with him. I'm not his woman. I stood up adrenaline rushing through my veins.

"I'm NOT your woman. I'm my own self!" I kicked him in the balls. Derek doubled over coughing. His face was red streaked with pain and anger. His dark eyes looked plain evil. Behind his eyes I could tell horrible thoughts were being processed. I was actually terrified when I thought of things he could've been thinking. I wanted him gone.

"You'll pay bitch!" Derek gagged. He was on all fours when security busted through my door. They put handcuffs on Derek and pulled him out of my view. Kara came running in and started hugging me. I just lost it. I started crying uncontrollably. The paramedics came up and gave me some medicine for my face. Derek had slapped me so hard he gave me a cut and I was bleeding a little. They checked my tailbone and knuckles. My tailbone was just a bruise, like my knuckles.

Niall and Harry arrived a few minutes later. Hugging us and making sure we were OK.

We sat on the couch and talked to the police telling them what had happened. We figured out Derek got in the hotel and took the cleaning lady's master key when she wasn't paying attention, then snuck into our suite. The police told us some ways we could get Derek away from me, and in jail. After about 2 hours they left and told us not to worry. I was so scared. And mad. I was mad at being scared. I hate when someone gives me fear. Derek should go rot in a jail cell, and never see daylight again.

"Your staying at my place. Go pack your bags now." Niall said to me. He looked really pissed.

"I don't like being bossed around and you know that." I told him. We were all upset but that didn't give him the right to boss me around.

"Jordan, don't even right now." Niall pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Just don't boss me around. And, I'm not leaving Kara."

"Of course she's coming." Harry laughed.

"Oh, really?" Kara raised her eyebrows.

"Yes. Do you want to get hurt or molested from that creep?" Harry looked pretty pissed.

Kara thought about it for a little bit. She made different faces thinking thoroughly of the options.

"Fine, I'll go. How about you, Jordan?" Kara finally said.

"I'll go. But, Niall and Harry? You guys don't have to be dirt paths." I spun around and went to my room and packed my bags.

I packed for a week, figuring if anything, I can always do my laundry. I stomped around the suite picking up the things I needed. I know the boys were just trying to help us but, I hate being bossed around. I'm a strong independent woman. Plus, Niall is my boyfriend, not my parents, or my brother.

Kara and I were finally done packing and we carried our stuff out to Harry's car and stuffed our things in the back. It was a silent ride. The most quiet it's been since we've first met.

We reached their flat and got out of the car. I really didn't want to give in to the boys but I didn't want to be alone. I sighed as I tugged my luggage behind me. We reached the boys flat and went inside. I relaxed a bit at the familiar surroundings.

"Jordan, you can stay in my room." Niall smiled.

"Fine." I walked into Niall's room and put my stuff on the floor and hopped on his bed to take a nap. Today has been so frustrating and overwhelming. I tried to relax but I just couldn't. My mind was being pulled into different directions. Why would Derek choose me out of hundreds of people? What did I do to put the thoughts into his mind? What could I have done different?

I didn't even know that I was crying until I saw a hand put a tissue in my face.

"Thanks." I mumbled taking the tissue from Niall. I sat up and looked at him. I tried to smile but I couldn't.

"It'll get better." Niall assured me.

"You don't know that."

"Yes I do. I'll make it better. Don't worry."

I gave Niall a hug and lied down with him. His arms were wrapped around me, my head on his chest. I just cried. I couldn't hold the tears back. I was so frustrated. How could things could go from great to horrible in such a short period of time? I don't know for how long I cried, but long enough for Harry to decide to make dinner.

Harry knocked on the door and walked in. "I made tacos if you're hungry."

"Jordan, I'm starving. Can we eat please?" Niall begged.

"Of course. Come on." I wiped my face clean with a tissue and sucked in a deep breath. Be strong, I thought. I stood up, pulled Niall off the bed, and walked to the dinner table.