Chapter 29- Boscoe

I breathed a sigh of relief as the last piece of luggage was dragged into my room. I came home with more bags then I went to London with because of all the shopping and tourist stuff I bought. 

 I fell backwards on my bed and stared at my ceiling trying to figure out how to ignore Mark at college.

The campus is big enough that we won't see each other every waking moment, but what if I did? Would I have to hide behind plants or benches? I don't want to do that. If anythig I'll try to get it through his thick skull I don't want his D. Maybe at one point I did, but that was before he was an ugly cheating sloth. 

The different scenarios kept playing through my head. Most of them included me embarrassing him in front of the whole school then bitch slapping him. Even in my imagonation it felt pretty good. Amazing. Incredible, Definitely what the doctor prescribed.

 I sat up from my back and looked around my room. It was extremely creepy looking at all of my posters of the boys after hanging out with them, and being friends with them. My Niall cutout caught my eye. I couldn't stop laughing. Fetus Niall. Real Niall is taller and more beautiful then fetus cutout Niall. The posters and cutout  were apart of my room. I thought about getting rid of them, and I couldn't. I don't have the heart to, I love them so much. I just have to make sure Niall doesn't see them. 

All of a sudden my door opens and I look up and see no one there. "Woof!". I look down and see Boscoe. My heart warms and a smile spreads across my face.

"Hey buddy! I missed you! Mwah!" I kiss and do the baby voice while smashing him to me. I missed him so much while I was in London.  Boscoe looks up at my face, tail wagging, and gives me a huge kiss right on the middle of my face. "Ew! Boscoe!" I scream laughing.

"He missed you." My dad smiles, standing in my doorway.

"I missed him so much." I pat Boscoe's head and look at my dad.

"I'm so happy to have you home, Jordan. And it's impossible to believe you're going to college in 3 days." My dad shook his head, "Time flies by."

"Aw Dad! Don't get choked up!" I run up to him and hug him.

"I just missed you that's all." My dad backed away and swiped away a tear.

"I missed you too, Dad." I felt tears roll down my face.

"Need help unpacking?" My dad asked glancing over my shoulder.

"No I got it, it'll take awhile but I can handle it." I sighed glaring at the mountain of luggage in my small room.

"Alright, I offered though." My dad smirked backing away with his hands up.

I smiled at him, "You only asked that so if I yelled at everyone for no one for helping me later you wouldn't get in trouble!"

"No! Of course not!" My dad answered sarcastically.

"Sure! You would NEVER do that!" I replied sarcastically.

I shut my door and stared going through my things. First I divided up my dirty clothes and clean clothes and random stuff like pictures.

As I was hanging clothes my phone vibrated.

hey darling, how's it going? -Niall

Hey babe! I miss you!!! ;***** Just unpacking. You're so lucky you don't have to -Jordan

Is your laptop unpacked? -Niall

First  thing I did hahah Why? -Jordan

Want to Skype? -Niall