Chapter 6- A Little To Close

Kara and I stepped out of the elevator when I started to feel self conscious. Everyone was staring at us. I mean EVERYONE. I looked at Kara and she just shrugged her shoulders. As we walked, I heard whispering and felt people staring and pointing. Some guys were whistling as we walked by. I was so embarrassed.

We walked over to Meg who was at the front desk.

Meg's bright orange hair was down and her lips were red. She looked at us and said, "Night out girls?"

"Yes." We replied

"We were wondering if you knew any good dance clubs?" I asked.

Meg nodded her head and replied, "Lockdown 64 is very happenin' from what I hear."

I looked at Kara and she said, "Sounds good. I like the name."

I nodded my head in agreement and Meg told us the directions.

We were about to walk outside when we realized it was raining.

"I didn't bring an umbrella." I said.

"Me either." Kara replied.

"I have one! Here take it!" An old, round, man told us. He shoved the big umbrella our way. We looked at him surprised.

"Barry!' His wife protested. She looked like a lot of emotions were going through her head at the gesture her husband just made.

"Um, thanks." Kara said surprised. She took the black umbrella. I looked at her and she made a face and shrugged her shoulders.

I looked over at Barry and he was having a discussion with his wife. I heard things like, "every time you see attractive young woman you..." "over reaction.." "horny.." and some other things that I don't think I should've heard.

We started walking to the doors with the umbrella. Kara opened the umbrella as we went outside into the rainy London.

We followed the directions Meg gave us.

We finally walked up to the club after a long trip. The club was packed.

As soon as you walked in a worker took your belongings and gave you number so you can get your things back when you're leaving the club. We thanked him and continued on down the hall.

 There was loud music thumping and the room was hot. Strobe lights were flashing and people were going crazy. The room smelled of sweat, cologne, alcohol, and fun.

Kara and I looked around the room to find a good place to hang out and dance. I looked over to the DJ booth and saw a person with familiar hair standing by it talking to a blond. I was shocked.

"OH MY GOSH!" I gasped.

"What?" Kara asked.

"Look over near the DJ booth!"

Kara looked and her jaw fell open. Our little fangirl hearts couldn't take it.

"Zayn..." She finally gasped. Zayn was standing near the DJ booth with his girlfriend Perrie.

"On the count of 3," I said, she nodded her head, "1...2...3!"

"DJ MALIK DJ MALIK!" We screamed.

Zayn looked in our direction shaking his head.

"He didn't see us I think." I said.

"That would've been embarrassing but, we had to do it." Kara added.

"Let's go dance!" I screamed throwing my arms up in the air.

We walked over to the dance floor and started dancing. Our bodies were moving to the beat of the bass. We just forgot everything and got lost in the music. We were having a great time until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to a tall guy in a black suit. He had brown eyes and black spiked hair.