Chapter 2- Oh My Shizzle. We're Going To Europe

I was strutting down 105 St. with a cute guy nearby. I couldn't help myself. I knew I was being a whore but with his brown hair and blue eyes I was a sucker. I would probably never see him again so I didn't have to worry about embarrassing myself. He smiled at me as I turned into the pizza place.

   I grabbed seat at a table for two. I was checking twitter as I heard a giggle. I looked up from my phone and saw Karalyn walk in. She was about my height (5'4") and wearing shorts with a gray tank with cute black sandals. She had her long brown, curly hair up in a bun. Her hazel eyes looked so good with her eye make-up. I smiled at her and couldn't stop giggling myself. I felt under dressed siting next to her in my sweat pants and t-shirt.

  "Hey!" Karalyn said.

  "Vas happenin?" I replied.

  "Oh nothing much just going to London tomorrow." She said.

  "Oh shizzle! I'm going to London too!"

We were so goofy. We couldn't stop laughing as we went up to the counter to order our food.

  "I'll have 1 plain slice with a coke." I told the worker.

"Same for me!" Karalyn added.

"$10.50. Your food will be ready in about 5 minutes." The worker informed. We paid and sat down waiting for our food.

  "Our flight leaves at 1 pm. I think we should get to the airport at around 11:45 so we are there a little early because you never know what can happen." Karalyn said.

  "I was thinking the same thing. Great minds think a like, as my mom always says." I said.

  "A wise woman." She added.

"I think she's losing it. I know I always say it but she's going crazy. This morning she keeps yelling and freaking out. Boscoe was walking around the kitchen and she walks in and screams. She thought he was a rat. We've had our dog for 4 years! All of a sudden she thinks he's a rat. I think she's going through menopause or something." I told Karalyn.

"Hahaha, my mom was the same way. Maybe they're just nervous because we aren't going to see them for two months." Karalyn said.

The worker gave us our food and said, "You guys are leaving? Where are you going?"

"LONDON, ENGLAND!" We screamed at the same time. We couldn't contain our excitement.

"Nice! Enjoy your last slice of NYC pizza. It's known for being the best." The worker replied and walked back behind the counter.

"I know it is!" I said as I bit into it. IT WAS HOT!

I guess I made a funny face because Karalyn said "Are you OK?"

"It's hot." I tried to say with my mouth full.

Karalyn laughed. We finished our pizza and said good-bye as we walked home.

***** Next Morning

I woke up at 9 in the morning. I tried to sleep but I couldn't with all my excitement. I hoped out of bed and skipped around the apartment as I waited for my coffee to be finished in the Keruig (I love this thing! I hope they have it in London).

"Um, what are you doing?" Alex questioned as he came out of his man cave.

"Waiting for my coffee!" I said.

Alex walked into the kitchen getting ready to use the Keruig next.

"Well, I don't think ypu need any. What time do you have to leave?"

"I'm going to eat breakfast, shower, get ready, and go to the airport by 11:45." I informed.

"O.K. and your coffee is ready." Alex told me as he gave me it across the island in the kitchen. I took the coffee and drank it while I ate french toast my mom had made earlier for me before she took Boscoe for a walk.

I finished and cleaned up my (and Alex's) mess before my mom came home. I went into my parent's bedroom and woke my dad up.

"WAKE UP!!! I'M GOING TO LONDON TODAY!!!" I screamed as I jumped on their bed.

"Alright. I'm up! Stop jumping." My dad groaned.

"O.K." I said as I left their room and got my things before I went into the shower.

I took a 15 minute shower and got into my comfy sweats. I'm going on a long plane ride. What can I say? I want to be comfortable.

I put on a lot of mascara and put my hair in a bun. I tried my best to look cute and comfortable. Hopefully it works.

My dad and Alex loaded my bags into the car as I said my farewells to Boscoe. I tried to not cry but I'll miss him so much.

I said good-bye to Norman as I left the apartment building. In the car my mom kept telling me to call her everyday and when I land. My dad kept telling me to take pictures. Alex said to text him. Wow, he actually wants to talk to me is what I thought. I kept agreeing to everything they said while we arrived at the airport. I took my things out of the car.

I walked into JFK and was amazed as usual to how big it was. I waited for my family to catch up as we went through security and found my terminal. We were sitting around talking about memories as I saw Karalyn come with her family.

I stood up and waved my hands as I screamed "Kara!! Over here!"

She stopped and saw me. We both had huge smiles on our faces. We've been waiting for this day since we saw the beautiful pictures of London in 7th grade social studies. "JORDAN!" She shouted as she ran over to give me a big hug.

"WE'RE GOING! WE'RE GOING!" We kept screaming as we jumped around. We calmed down as our families talked and told us some rules.

The rules are basically

1) Don't talk to strange people

2) Don't get in cars with strange people

3) Have safe sex (Our dads and brothers didn't look very comfortable)

4)Don't get pregnant (Our dads and brothers didn't look very comfortable again)

5) No tattoos

6) Use common sense

7)Keep in touch

8)Always ask for directions if your in doubt

9)Don't get married

10) Just be safe

Karalyn and I listened and reassured our family that we were fine and mature. We were early so we went to the windows and looked at the planes. We were talking about our adventures we planned. Also how One Direction lived in London. We talked "What if's" like "What if we meet them?" "What if I get hit by their car?" "What if I meet them and can't help but touch their hair?"

We kept talking until the announcer came on the speaker and said the flight to London waas now boarding.

It really hit me that I was going to London. I was going across an ocean, to a different continent, different country, different city for 2 months. I tried not to cry as I said my good-byes and I love yous to everyone. I waved one last good-bye as I walked onto the plane.

I got the window seat with Karalyn in the middle next to a big man in a business suit.

I kept assuring her he didn't look that mean or scary. He said his name was Bill and that he was going to London for his company that sells tires. He told some very interesting stories as the plane started to take off. We talked to Bill for an hour or two until he started to doze off. He drooled a little bit.

Karalyn and I talked for a little bit until we both decided to take naps since we were both up last night. I leaned my head on the window and she leaned on my shoulder. I fell into an amazing dream in my sleep. And all I could say is that it was about 5 hot guys in London.