Chapter 47 Little White Stick

Selena POV

As I look at this little white stick that I peed on I'm just nervous as hell. There are a million and one things running through my mind. One was if Nick would be happy if its a positive and two are we ready to be parents? I don't even know how to take care of myself to the max.

But I'd be lying if I say I wasn't excited about the results. I think I'd be a darn fantastic mom. "Bitch why did you close the door. Open up! Am I gonna be an aunt!? " Shaw yelled from the door. I knew that she would be barging in before I even looked at it that's why I locked it. Now I'm not too sure if I can actually look at it!

"I'm scared to look at it" I confessed.

"That's why youre supposed to open up so I can take a look! " I cringed at that statement "Um that sounded so wrong. I mean open the door. Please" she begged while I giggled. "OPEN THIS GOD. DAMN. DOOR! " She yelled while she kicked the door.

"Calm down jeez what are you five!? " I got up from the toilet seat and unlocked the door.

"If that's what it has to take you to open the freaking door, I will behave like I'm 4! So, tell me. Am I gonna be an aunty" she rocked back and forth impatiently.

I gave her the test. "You tell me" I smiled.

"Ok, I don't know why you are scAAAAA..... OH MY FREAKING GOD! I'M GONNA BE AN AUNTY!!!! " She burst out the door and ran to her phone with my test I just peed on. Lord help me. "Oh, youre pregnant" she announced and ran back through the door.

"Shaw! Are you ok? " I questioned he was taking all sorts of snaps with my pee stick. She didn't even remember that I peed on it! "Bitch take that from your mouth I peed on it! " I ran to her.

"Oh, fuck I forgot! " She threw it onto the floor

"What are you doing now? " I questioned.

"Everyone has to know!" She started to take pics with me. "What?! " Is she insane. "#soon to be mom # disgrace the enemies" she typed on her phone.

"Shaw stop" I wiggled from her hold.

"Bitch youre not making these pics come out pretty! " She punched me.

"Ouch! Will you FUCKING stop! " I yelled. "Take them down now. Are you crazy!? Why would u want to put up something think that and I haven't even tell Nick or my mom. Chill" I walked back to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry Lena! " She yell and I looked back and walked off. Glancing back at her she shrugged and called someone on her phone. "Tiffy we're gonna be a aunty!" She yelled through the receiver. "What the fuck don't you get!? SELENA IS PREGNANT BITCH! " She yelled and laughed.

"Hey sexy" I greeted him

" How far are you? You told me you wouldn't stay too long! "He whined

"I'm on my way silly" I giggled. I'm gonna be a mom. I'm gonna be a freaking mom!. Now how am I gonna break this to Nick? May God help me.

******👶👶👶👶👶👶**********

So I have been browsing on YouTube looking on different ways how to surprise Nick about the baby. One stood out. So, I'm gonna let a body painter paint a picture of a sonogram unto my belly and I'd be in a robe so he can't see it until I reveal it. But first I'd give him a gift with little baby boots. Hopefully he'd get the hint then.

Nick went to work early this morning, so I had time to do my masterpiece. The artist did a great job on the sonogram. Now to buy the baby boots.

Couple of hours had passed since I've gone to the mall. Strolling into one baby store to the next. They are just so cute! I hope its a girl. Oh oh oh look at this cute dress. I picked up a pink and black polka dot dress.