Chapter 37/ Balls in my face

Selena POV

As I watched Nick go off at the airport I wanted to cry. I know its just the weekend but its a lot! I miss him already. I know he's not going to cheat but I thought that of Jason too. Sigh that mother fucker! Why the fuck did Nick invite them! Ugh!

"You OK miss Daniels?" David asked. He was supposed to go with the boys but he said he's staying back to ensure everything goes well on well the wedding day.

"Yea. Just take me home please" I slouched in the back seat. I have no idea where Shaw and Tiffy are taking me but I hope I cheer up by then.

*******

Its now 12pm and its like I don't have a bachelorette party! Sigh. This sucks.

"BITCH!" Shaw banged on the front door.

"What do you want?" I yelled.

"Open the fucking door!"

"Why!?"

"Please"

"Ugh!" I got up from the couch and open the door. Only to see Shaw, Tiffy and Ashley dressed in shorts and bikinis.

"Where the fuck are you people going?" I asked bluntly.

"Bitch you have the weekend for yourself. The days your free until Sunday of course" she smiled.

"You haven't answered me"

"Lena. Pack your shit. We are going to Jamaica!" Tiffy squealed. What??

"We are what!?"

"Yes, Lena pack up! We need the sun" Ashley added.

"Easy for you to say I'm already tanned I'm OK" I grinned.

"Bitch go inside of that room and pack right now!" Shaw warned. Um OK.

"Fine!" I stomped off.

"Goodie! Wear something tropical please!" She yelled. I have never been to Jamaica. This should be interesting.

********

We arrived at the airport around 1 and got checked in and shit. Shaw had everything planned out. So, she claimed. But I'll see how things works out. Shaw decided to bring champagne to celebrate our departure and I was thirsty so what the heck?

"Will you hold this for me?" She gave me her purse and tried to open the bottle. Suddenly we heard it popped and everybody started to scream. I'm guessing it sounded like a gunshot!

"Fuck! Let's get out of here!" Shaw said and tossed the champagne aside. Sigh I can tell this is going to be a really crazy trip.

We got in the plane, and I sat at the window seat followed by Shaw and Tiffy. Ash had to sit in front, but I didn't think she mined. I think she thinks that she's more high maiden. Who the fuck cares? ..... Anyone? ..... I thought so.

"I can't wait to take off!" Tiffy squealed.

"Yeah whatever" Shaw place her earbuds in her ears.

"Welcome to Jet Blue airways. We will be taking off in the next 5 minutes please follow the instructions the flight attendants are giving. Its for your own safety. Thank you for making it Jet Blue" the pilot said from the intercom.

"Shaw. Are you even listening?" I poked her and she shrugged.

"Here we go!" Tiffy clapped. Lord help me through this flight.

*******

Half hour into our flight it was peaceful surprisingly. Tiffy was playing games and listening to music. I hand no idea what Ashley was doing, and Shaw was humming and skipping through the magazine. That's when all hell broke loose...... Sigh.