Chapter 38/ Make up

Selena POV

"It's not what you think Selena!" Really? It isn't?

"Explain" I folded my arms.

"I'm not gay Lena. Were just high and drunk" Tiffy said.

"Yea neither am I" Ashley added.

"You know what. I didn't see shit. The bus is outside waiting for us" I hissed and stepped off.

"SELENA! THIS HOT GUY JUST GAVE ME HIS NU-"

"Bitch get a grip of your fucking self. The driver is waiting for us" I'm in no mood for her bull shit!

******

"You OK princess?" Ugh. What's his name? Eric......... Egypt... Ha Egypt "Edward"

"Yes I knew that" I smiled I am thanks"

"Can I have your number?"

"No. I'm getting married Sunday" I reminded him.

"Right. But just as friends?"

"No, I'm quite contented with the peace at home". I smiled "Plus I already have enough friends. Although we aren't friends right now!" I yelled so they could hear.

"Sorry Selena" Ashley uttered.

"Just go into the bus. Please"

"I have to get going, Emmanuel. Its nice to meet you" I said while walking away.

He chuckled "It's Edward"

"What?" I turned to look at him.

"You called me Emmanuel. Its Edward" he smiled.

"Yea. Sorry. I'm just exhausted, see you" I turned back and went into the bus.

"Sel-" Tiffy touched me.

"Bitch leave me alone. I'm not speaking to any of you right now!" I snapped. I'll be sleeping into the closet tonight. Its really big and have extra blankets. I'll be fine there.

********

I was waken up by the smell of smoke. I know that's it's coming from the room but why the hell is fire coming from our room!?

"FUCK! PUT IT OUT ASHLEY!" Tiffy yelled.

"Ssshhh lower your fucking voice! We don't want to wake her yet!" Shaw scolded. When I peeped out of the closet, I saw the curtains were burnt and they had a cake in their hands with the candles dripping into the cake. Can't they light a freaking candle!?

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" I yelled.

"Selena! We're so sorry! We wanted to make it up for last Night. It got so crazy we didn't realise. We bought the cake and we told Ashley to buy the candles, but she bought the wrong ones" she glared at Ashley.

"Gee sorry. I had to mix them they didn't have any more regular ones." Ashley lowered her head.

"Yeah. She bought the sparkly ones that go everywhere and the regular ones. It caught the curtains, and we were trying to put it out before it burned down the whole fucking room because we can't refurbish it. We aren't rich" Tiffy completed the story.

"What the fuck am I gonna do with you people?" I smiled.

They ran towards my makeshift bed "we're so sorry Lena" the hugged me.

"OK OK. But today have to be great. I'm getting married tomorrow. If you guys don't let this day be special, I'm going to kill you all!" I threaten.

"Don't worry baby. We I'll have a blast" she smirked "come on! Were going to the pool side".