Chapter 30/ Sucker!

Selena POV

Last night was...... Was....... FUCKING AMAZING! We humped like it was the first time. Like our lives depended on it. I'm trying this one week with no sex though. I've done it already. Two weeks to be exact but that was when I was pissed off with him! Anywho...... Yes, so we fucked for the last time. We had a bet to see who can last the entire week. The winner gets anything they want, and mama wants a Lamborghini!

Tonight is the dinner and obviously, my catering company is in charge of it. Its a win-win. When I opened it a couple of months back it took off great! I got so many clients because Nick placed it in his magazines and called the media for the opening and we advertised and shit! Its looking up.

Mom wanted to crash my wedding with hers. I told her no way in hell! It probably came out harshly because she cried but its my wedding! Of course, I apologize to her and explained. She just smiled and said hers is gonna be in December. A Christmas theme is good for her.

"Where are you going, baby?" Ugh! If he keeps talking like this in his sexy morning voice I'm going to break my promise!

"To work silly" he hovered me. "Youre being unfair" I whined.

"Am I now?" He smirked. His hair looks so devilishly messy. God damn, I wanna grip it.

"Yes, you are" I pouts while he began to move his face closer to mine "What are you doing?" I looked at his lips.

"Nothing" he smirked. Ohhh I see what he's doing! Two can play this game. "I just simply want a kiss" inches away I almost gave in but I remembered my bet! I pushed him away a rolled off the bed.

"Fucking shit!" I cried.

"You have to stop doing that baby" he grinned and took me up.

"I see what youre doing you little devil" I pointed at him.

"Me!? What did I do?" He raised his hands.

"Youre trying to tempt me!" I yelled.

"How can I do such a thing baby!?" He smirked.

I glared and stepped closer "just know baby" I trailed my finger from his lips straight to his dick and grab it making him grunt "Two can play this game" I bit my lips and lick his and walked away.

"Shit!" I heard him cursed in the room. Shit indeed. I'll show him temptation.

*******

"BITCH!" OH, MY FREAKING GOD!

"You can't be behaving in such a vulgar manner at my establishment miss Johnson!" I said while leading her to my office.

"Oh, so we're on last name basses now huh! What happen to Shaw!? The boss ass bit-" I covered her mouth before she embarrassed me anymore.

"Are you insane!?" I snapped while she giggled.

"Where have you been? Didn't you see me calling you all day? Have you bought a dress for tonight?" Ugh!

"That's the reason why you were behaving like a cave woman!?" I punched her.

"Ouch bitch! That hurts! Yes. You haven't been picking up!" She plopped in my chair.

"What am I going to do with you? She smiled. "Do you forget I'm the one in charge of the food tonight?"

"Oh shit. Well, I'll buy you something pretty OK." She got up and head towards the door. "Oh, and make sure the food is great!"

"SHAW!" I yelled

"Yah?"

"Please. Nothing too rev- you know what on the contrary buy the sexiest dress ever" I smirked. I'll be his tempest.

"Um OK" she smiled and left. Nick better be bring his 'A' game tonight.

*******

"Devon I'm going on lunch OK. Take my messages" I told my secretary. When Nick found out that I had a male secretary he flipped! He told me to fire him, but Devon is an awesome secretary. I'm not doing it to feed his jealousy!

"Yes mam" he smiled. He's very handsome though. He has the cutest dimp- wait! Am I checking out my secretary!? OK I need to replace him.

I walked out the parking lot to see David. Nick doesn't want me to drive myself. But he has a next guess coming. "Mr Casanova" I smirked.

"Miss Daniels. Where are you off to?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well, you know.... Business" I grinned.

"Well, you know I have to bring you on that 'business' venture" he smirked.

"Well Mr Casanova" I stepped closer to him and ran my fingers along his arm and whispered "I'm driving today" I snatched his Keyes from his hands and quickly jump in the drivers seat.

"Selena open the door" he banged on the car glass.

"No! I have things to do. If you only told me about you guys plans, I wouldn't have done this!" I stuck out my tongue and giggled.

"Miss Daniels stop being childish and come out of the car. Do you even know how to drive!?" He smirked.

"I'll show you!" I yelled and sped out of the parking lot. Preposterous! If I can drive!? Ha. I showed him.

*******

"Officer I'm so so sorry. I just got a call that my cat died, and I was rushing to the vet!" I pleaded to the police. Yah after my little fast and furious act little down the road this ass hole pulls me over. But he kept looking at my breasts! So unprofessional.

"Well Miss Daniels you were going 150 at a 80 speed limit. What should I do?" He smirked.

"What do you mean officer?"

"Left" he held out his left hand and rubbed the tip of his hands to indicate that he wanted money "or right?" He held the ticket book in his right hand. Now do I want Nick to find out I got a ticket? No!

"Well officer I don't have much" I pouts. I will not be giving him more than 10 dollars! That's even too much!

"I take credit cards"

"Youre fucking with me, right?" I could resist.

"Language. Youre in front of an officer!" He scolds.

"Officer please my dog needs me!" Was it dog? Or cat? Fuck! I can't remember!

"Dog? I thought it was a cat!" Shit.

"Its a dog but I call her cat. You know like that cartoon Home. When Tip called her cat pig." I snorted. But he just looked so confused.

"Look lady. Just give me the 10 and go to your dying dog cat whatever you said" I smiled and searched through my purse.

"You have change for a 100?" I wanted to burst out in tears!

"Are you fucking kidding me!? You know what just go. Go!" He yelled.

"Are you sure officer?" I asked again.

"Lady go before I change my mind!" He hissed.

"Thank you! God will bless your kind officer!" I yelled and drove off "Sucker!" I stuck my middle finger in the air. How dear he!

First victim....... Alberto!