Chapter 31/ Interrogation

Selena POV

I drove a couple of minutes to Al's gym, and it was huge! I mean I'm exhausted just by walking toward him....... Over exaggerating Lena! I scolded myself. I know I know. Crazy!

"Selena! What are you doing here Mami!?" He came and hugged me. He's a cool dude. When Nick introduced us, he was checking me out but was put in place by Nick. I don't think he meant it though.

"Here to see you of course!" I smiled.

"Really? Am I I'm trouble!!" He widened his eyes opened.

"No, you crazy man!" I hit his chest. Fuck he's toned! "I wanted to ask you something. Hope you can help me out" I batted my eyelashes.

"Well let's see if I can" he smiled "Are you hungry?"

"Yea. I'm on lunch break anyways. Chinese?"

"I'm not Asian senorita" he smirked "There's a Mexican restaurant down the road come on. The last time I ate that Chinese shit I saw a fucking dog paw! I'm against dog cruelty." I stopped dead in my tracks.

"No shit?"

"Yea serious Mami I love my pit bull. I would be so pissed if they chop him up!" Oookkkkkk then

"You know your very weird?"

"Oh, thank you" he smiled. He's a great guy. I wonder if shaw or Tiffy would want a Mexican?

**********

"So let me get this straight" he took a bite from his taco. "You want me to tell you what we have planned for Nicks bachelor's party?"

"Yes," I said while crossing my arms. He went silent for a minute. "Well?" I asked impatiently.

"Oh, fuck sorry I'm so caught up in this taco!" He chuckled.

"Ugh!" I said and shot up from the table.

"Jesus Lena I was just fucking! Youre spitfire huh!?" He chuckled while I shrugged.

"I just need to know if there will be strippers and naked girls and strippers!" I said the last part too loud and that made him chocked on his taco.

"Jesus Lena. Why are you going inside of my head!? That's exactly what I had planned! We were gonna go to Vegas and go to the casinos..... I'm not saying anymore!"

"No! Please go on!" I wanted to strangle him!

"Um no. I don't want to" he looked everywhere but me. "Yea Pepito! I'm coming!" What?

"You know god damn well your brother didn't call you Al. Tell me the details! NOW!" I yelled.

"Um I-I ....I-I.... See you soon!" He rushed out of the restaurant.

"At least pay the fucking bill Al!" Ugh! Well at least I got some. He better not fuck no stripper. Or see her NAKED!. Calm down Lena.

Second victim......... Damian!

************

I stopped at the game shop to buy FIFA game CD shit. Ashley said he's obsessed with FIFA. I knew one person who would know about the whereabouts of this stupid game. Shaw. She knew a guy at the game shop and hooked me up since it was a waiting process. For a stupid game. It's unlike it's a bag or lipstick or food! I just hope I bought the right one. Its the latest so. IT'S FUCKING EXPENSIVE!

I drove to the editorial to look for Damian. Not Nick. But hey if I see him too that's a bonus. I saw him at the soda machine and smirked.

"Hey, you" I tapped his shoulder.