My Dress! Chapter 42

Nick's POV

As I heard the music my heart began to pound in my chest. I was sweating like I had just come from the shower. I was a nervous wreck!

"Dude next time don't give me the duty of the best man" Al complained.

"There won't be a next time ass" I hissed "Wait. Where's Damian?" How am I just missing him!?

"I doe know. Ashley is missing too" Pepi pointed to just Shaw and Tiffy.

"I just can't wait to say I do" This day is stressful enough.

As I looked down the aisle at my beautiful bride my eyes started to water. Her dress is so beautiful. It fit her like a glove. Her smile was the only thing I saw and that booty! But I can't wait to stick my-. My thoughts were cut off with the pastor began his announcement.

What! I was going to say stick my tongue down her throat!

"You look so beautiful baby" I leaned forward to kiss her.

"We haven't reached that part yet Nick" Fred said a little too loudly while the crowd began to laugh.

"Yeah yeah" I said. Lena on the other hand was red as a tomato!

"You don't look too shabby yourself" she smirked.

"Good afternoon folks. Sorry for the long wait but beauty takes a long time" The plaster said.

"Preach it pastor!" Shaw yelled while Lena narrowed her eyes at her to behave. "Sorry" She whispered.

"Carry on" I indicated. These friends of

Hers.

***********

The ceremony was just amazing. We both said our vows and I actually cried.

I spotted Jason and Lucy now and then talking and pointing. I really regretted my decision when I invited them. I just feel like something's going to happen. I just don't know what it is.

"Nicky, you son of a bitch!" Ugh!

"Abe I'm a grown ass man. Stop calling me Nicky!" I hissed.

"Sure" He smirked and looked at Selena Hello to you pretty lady. How bad lucky are you to be stuck with this wimp!" This is the reason why I despise him.

"I might think the opposite, Abe, is it?" She rose her eyebrow.

"Its actually Abraham" He extended his hand to shake it.

She extended hers in return and drew him in. It startled both Abe and I!

"Stop calling my husband Nicky. He's too big in more ways than one for you to be calling him Nicky" she whispered.

Abe smirked at her. "Feisty one you got here huh?" He chuckled.

"You think?" I kissed her soft lips. "Excuse us a bit" I really wanted new company. I saw Chelsea and Spencer walking toward us with smiles on their face.

"Congratulations!!" Chelsea squealed and hugged me. "To you too" She narrowed her eyes at Selena.

"Mom I'm sorry OK. I just was stressed"

She justified.

"Am I missing something?" I asked.

"No baby she kissed my jaw "Ugh! Kill me now" Lena groaned.

"What's up with you?" Chelsea asked while I was tense. I want nothing to do with them!

"Home wrecker 12 o'clock" I looked over to Jason and Lucy who's strolling towards us.

"Hi guys! Congratulation. You look beautiful Lena" Lucy said while attempting to hug her, but she shifted.

"Thanks"

"Can I speak to you a bit Selena?" Is he crazy?

"No, she can't. Don't overstep your boundaries" I warned.

"I won't try a thing. Just want to talk to her that's all" he continued.

"It's OK babe. It will take a minute. I love you" she kissed my lips. I'm sure as hell pissed off right now.

"I didnt approve this Selena" I made it clear.

"I know that baby just let's get this over with OK" she gave me a weak smile. I turn to leave them both. This is bad news.

**********

Selena's POV

I knew that Nick wasn't happy. To be honest I didn't know why I agreed to talk to him. This better not be any sneaky shit.

"You look pretty" he said while eyeing me with lust into his eyes.

"You fucking me right now right?"

"What cant I compliment my fiancé? " Are you kidding me.

"Fuck you Jason" I snarled and walked away.

Grabbing me by my arm he pulled me in closer "You listen to me you gold digger I told you, you will always ALWAYS! be mine" He said loudly while squeezing my arm tightly. Looking all over the room Nick nor Papi were nowhere to be found. Great!

"Youre hurting me you douche! " I snatched my arm away. "Your fucking diluted! I will NEVER be yours. Today is my fucking wedding for fuck sakes! I told Nick not to fucking invite you and that backstabbing slut. But did he listen!"

"Wait. So, it's the rich kid who invited us?" He laughed. "That's dumb." He grinned "Now listen Lena. I don't give a fuck what happens to me after today. I just know that I need you!" He pleaded.

"Are you fucking kidding me Jason! " Well shit!

"What. I still love her, and you know it!" It was at this point all eyes were on us. Awkward much.

"Jason I'm carrying your babies, and this is how you repay me! I fucked up my life, my future and my friendship for you" she gestured to me. Why the fuck is she referring to me for. Slut.

"I didnt ask you to get pregnant Lucy! It was just supposed to be a now and then thing and you knew it!" He yelled. I could see Nick and Papi moving closer and closer towards us with scowl on their faces.

"I DID'NT EITHER YOU SHIT BAG! I AM TRYING HERE AND ALL YOU WANT IS TO BE WITH THIS BITCH!" She dug her hand into my beautiful scrumptious wedding cake and threw it at my pretty dress!

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU RUINED MY DRESS!" I yelled and lunged for her while Shaw and Tiffy held me back.

"Lena remember she's pregnant! " Tiffy said

"I don't give a fuck!" I lunged at her once more and gave her a hearty slap in the face while Nick rushed to my side and held me off.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!? I INVITED YOU FOOLS TO OUR WEDDING AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY US!" Nick yelled.

"Nick calm down" Al said

"NO! I will do no such thing. How can he ruin such a perfect day for my bride!?"

"We will handle it Nick. Take Lena and go enjoy the rest of the reception" Pepito said.

"I said no!" He came closer to Jason and grabbed him from his chair. "Didn't I tell you not to take me lightly fuck face?"

I know he deserves everything what he's about to get but when I looked at Nick's facial expression, I know for a fact he's not coming out of this alive.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 some intense scenes right!!!

Couple chapters leave back lovies 😞😞😞😞😞😔😔

I really enjoyed writing this book I tell you the truth.

Thank you all for the support and votes. Funny comments lol, y'all are the best. ❤❤❤🎈💋