Chapter 9/ Boom!!

Selena POV

This morning I honestly wasn't in the mood to give Jason shit! He has been sticking his dick in Lucy so why should I let him Stick it in me!?

Today I have a really hectic day. I have a double shift and Nick keep asking if I'm going on a dinner date with him. Nick is just amazing! I honestly wish he came from London sooner. Last week he actually took me to Paris! He's just damn!

"Hey, Selena. Where's prince charming?" Shawna asked. She knew about Nick and me, she actually agrees with my actions towards Jason.

"Hes supposed to pick me up today. I don't know though" I said while arranging the table.

"Table #3" Shawna Indicated.

"Hello, good night. I'm Selena and I will be your server for the night, what can I get you?" I smiled.

"Can we have 3 garlic buttered lobster tails with butter biscuits and 3 diet cokes" the young lady states? She's beautiful.

"Coming right up!" I said while heading to the counter.

" Selena guess who's here?" Tiffany whispered. It better not be Nick. I told him I'll think about dinner.

"Hey baby" he kissed my cheek.

"Don't you see that I'm working? I don't want you to be the cause why I'm fired!"

"Come on Lena. I just wanted us to go on a date. Its beena whilee" ugh!!

"Jason look I'm busy as you can see. I have a double shift" I hissed while leaving with the order.

"Sorry for the hold-up. Here's your meal do enjoy" I said while leaving the customers.

"Why aren't you gone as yet!?" Should I be treating him like this? Yes! He deserves it.

"Why are you acting like this Selena!? We are engaged for Christsakees!" He yelled at me.

I glared at him and shoved him outside. " Jason I will not tolerate you speaking to me like that!" I pointed at him " I said I'm busy what do you want me to do? Just go home Jas I'll see you at home"

"You promise you'll be home tonight?" He pouts.

"Yes, I will now shoo!" I said.

"I love you Selena I hope you know that" has he bumped his head? I couldn't tell when last he said that to me!

"Yea I know you do. Now go!" I said while walking off. What the fuck is wrong with these men!?

*******

"Shaw! I'm clocking out OK!" I yelled from the back. I'm exhausted. The only thing I need now is a comfy bed!

"Yea see you tomorrow" she hugged

"Bitch tomorrow is my day off" I chuckled

"Shit! Yea I forgot. Are you sure you don't want to stay with me? tomorrow is going to be boring without you!" She said while pouting

"I have a life Shaw" I giggled while leaving

"Where's prince charming?"

"I don't know. I'm just taking a cab" I said while walking out. Damn out here is freezing "TAXI!" I yelled. But the mother fucker just sped up! Ugh!!! Maybe I should call Nick.

"Hey, baby. Are we still on for tonight?" I can never get tired of his voice.

"No, I'm just a bit tired. I was just checking in though" I said while a taxi stopped at my feet.

"OK. Where are you?"

"I just got a taxi. I'm headed home" ...... Silence........ "Babe?" I called

"My home or Jason's home?" Is he jealous?

"Jas, babe"

"Why not mine?" To be honest, its because I told him I'd come home tonight. Plus, I'm sore!

"Because..... Its nearer babe and I just want to sleep" I yawned.

"You could have let me tell David to come to pick you up you know" he's so childish sometimes.

"Babe. I didn't want you to do that. He's human too you know, he might be sleeping "

"No, he's not!" He whined.

"Which are you answering to? The part that he's human or he's sleeping?" I giggled.

"You know which question I'm answering to smarty pants. I would love to get up in them pants right now" he said in a seductive voice. Well God damn.

"You behave Mr Brown!" I scolded. "Pull over right here!" I told the cab driver. "How much?"

"$50" is he crazy?

"$50!! Have you bumped your head!?"

"Babe are you OK?" Nick asked.

"I'll call you back because if you think I'm going to pay you $50 you can drive me back at Red Lobsters and I'll take another cab!!" I yelled.

"Babe?" Shit, I thought I hung up!

"Geez OK lady give me $20" he scowled.

"You better. Crook!" I said while stepping off.

"Selena! Jesus baby don't you hear me calling you!?" Sigh.

"I'm sorry baby its just this damn cab driver tried to ro-" what the fuck is she doing here?

"Babe? Youre getting me worried you know!" He said in a concerned voice.

"Yea. Um Lucy is here!" I know I'm going to commit murder tonight!

"So?" What the fuck he means so!

"I'll call you back"

"Don't you dear hang up this phone!" He demanded. As I entered the house my hands began to tremble. Was I prepared for what's to come? No! Sure, I'm not innocent but he's my fiancée and she's my fucking friend!

As I entered the hall for my room, I heard her moans filled with his. I wanted to just kill them both!

"Is that.... moans?" Nick asked. I just ignored his statement because they're probably 'watching a movie'. As I kicked open the door I am greeted with Lucy in restraints around her wrists and ankles and Jason banging into her.

"WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!?" I yelled as Jason squirmed his way off her.

"Its not what it looks like baby!" He yelled. Am I dumb?

"Lena we were just playing!" Lucy yelled from the bed.

"Baby what the fuck is going on!?" Nick yelled from the receiver.

"Jason so help me go-" before I could finish my statement the last thing I heard before I was met with darkness was Jason calling out to me and Nick swearing through the receiver.